Are B-King and Hayabusa Engines the same?

Guess you got a lemon. Better go talk to your local Suzuki rep and maybe look into some riders courses. Furthermore, I am sure a lot of people would like to see you try to put a "pounding" on me. You had better plan on having some help.

OH don't tell him that John....let it be a surprise!

Now i'll only say this once kids...no more interbreed fighting...BKing/Busa we are all family!

I don't take kindly to being called a liar, especially by an ignorant person.

the b-king is not faster! the hayabusa is...
even a turbocharged b-king wont keep up with the hayabusa stock...

Ok Respectfully I have to disagree. I own a 05 Turbo Busa and a 08 B King the king gets the hole shot every time. I don't own a Gen II Busa so this may not be true there but the Stock B King below 100 will beat a stock Gen 1 every time. (riders being equal) Both Great Bike even if the Only Good View of a B King is across the Handle Bars.

the b-king is not faster! the hayabusa is...
even a turbocharged b-king wont keep up with the hayabusa stock...

I'm call'in OWENS231 out... Being 16 years old - I think the old say'in children should be seen and not heard applies here! I've got tee shirts older than you... and when your all growed up please feel free to chime in if you have some vaguely interesting or factual to say...

Actually, feel free to post just don't expect to get a free ride if you post such silly gratuitous statements. Glad to see you're interested in cycling!:thumbsup:

you have shirts older than me??

hmm

get a life luv

Im trying to find out information, looking around asking questions...

just i have 1, and you dont... dont mean u can start going round dissing people...

i DIDNT diss any1 just stated a fact...

Oh and I meant to add, that yes they are the same except for intake and exhaust. I just finished riding mine an hour ago and it still has an amazing amount of power. I was turning at a light and gave it a little gas in first while in the turn and darn near low sided the sucker. :thumbsup: It has serious, serious balls for a new ridier like me.:bowdown: I take all my practicing in baby steps. Keeps me out of the hospital!:thumbsup:

Probably hit a puddle of oil or antifreeze :laugh:

How did you come to that determination? I know of a stock BKing that went over 181 at the Texas Mile, ask Macon 454 as it was his bike. With turbo boost that speed would be much higher.

Shane's bike was not "stock" John :whistle:

You can get a new 08 B King off the the floor on average for 8k I got mine with Two Brothers and Frame sliders for about 8500. Personally I think they are an incredible value. The only down side I know of to to my B King is my wife rode it she won't let me have it back

Not to mention it's a one year wonder for the US model. So if you hang on to it, it might be worth something. Anyway nice ride regardless.

I guess you are right....my bad....it had a TRE. Must be why it's faster than all the turbo bikes :laugh:

TRE for sure...not sure if he changed the gearing, or what else he did to it...stock I think they are only good for about 155 :(

TRE for sure...not sure if he changed the gearing, or what else he did to it...stock I think they are only good for about 155 :(

Not true - they will hit the limiter in 5th or maybe even 4th gear.

Last edited:
Back