Are B-King and Hayabusa Engines the same?

I believe the internals are the same. Different intakes and exhaust. BK designed for more low-end, Busa for more top end.

accoriding to the shop manuls they use all the same parts except intake. Gearing is different at the transmmission and sprocket are both 18/43

One thing I know for sure is they are both bad ass bikes.:thumbsup:

3bikes001.jpg

The king has so much grunt in first gear I can't handle it. I have never whacked it wide open in first. I will be practicing it in the next month. We will see how that goes.......:whistle:

Oh and I meant to add, that yes they are the same except for intake and exhaust. I just finished riding mine an hour ago and it still has an amazing amount of power. I was turning at a light and gave it a little gas in first while in the turn and darn near low sided the sucker. :thumbsup: It has serious, serious balls for a new ridier like me.:bowdown: I take all my practicing in baby steps. Keeps me out of the hospital!:thumbsup:

I would really like to get one especially that they dont make 'em anymore, but for the price I'd rather get a GenII busa or a GSXR1000

I would really like to get one especially that they dont make 'em anymore, but for the price I'd rather get a GenII busa or a GSXR1000

You can get a new 08 B King off the the floor on average for 8k I got mine with Two Brothers and Frame sliders for about 8500. Personally I think they are an incredible value. The only down side I know of to to my B King is my wife rode it she won't let me have it back

Last edited:
the b-king is not faster! the hayabusa is...
even a turbocharged b-king wont keep up with the hayabusa stock...

the b-king is not faster! the hayabusa is...
even a turbocharged b-king wont keep up with the hayabusa stock...
How did you come to that determination? I know of a stock BKing that went over 181 at the Texas Mile, ask Macon 454 as it was his bike. With turbo boost that speed would be much higher.

How did you come to that determination? I know of a stock BKing that went over 181 at the Texas Mile, ask Macon 454 as it was his bike. With turbo boost that speed would be much higher.

racerv check out owens other posts before you bark up that tree....haha

WHAT! hell no... a b-king can't do 181mph i have 1...
go on my owens10101
youtube page, and look at my vid of the b-king...

dont lie over here, yu will get pounded...
haha mine can't even do 170mph... sometimes can't even do 160mph! depending on weather...
i can't wait to sell the b-king and get a NEW 2009 hayabusa! at the moment i have just paid for a 2002 hayabusa...

go on my owens10101

haha mine can't even do 170mph... sometimes can't even do 160mph! depending on weather...
i can't wait to sell the b-king and get a NEW 2009 hayabusa! at the moment i have just paid for a 2002 hayabusa...

here's proof for you..look on page 3
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/105973-my-best-results-texas-mile-today-pics-3.html

go on my owens10101

Guess you got a lemon. Better go talk to your local Suzuki rep and maybe look into some riders courses. Furthermore, I am sure a lot of people would like to see you try to put a "pounding" on me. You had better plan on having some help.

Last edited:
Back