Hayabusa 99% loaded

royce1992

Registered
Hey guys, my Busa is 99% loaded because it's not quite there yet. I will be buying one in April or May of this year. I'm looking for one stock, or as close to stock as possible. The year(s) I'm interested in are anything between '05 and '08, anything else will be out of my $5,000 - $7,000 price range. I have a problem, I am seriously addicted to Craigslist, constantly checking who is selling which Busa and what is the asking price. I feel very confident that I will be able to get one without that is in great condition for that price but I am curious as to what everyone here has paid or is paying for their Busa's.

There are several bikes for sale on here that fit your guidelines. Check into it. There are some beautiful bikes at very reasonable prices

1799970_10203292461255147_41031501_o.jpg

I just bought my third Busa. This time I got a 2004 Limited Edition, 8700 miles, chromed out, and with an installed NOS kit for $8,500.

I've finally completed the mods (Hot Bodies undertail, braided SS brake and clutch line, new gel grips and bar ends, high and low beam (high powered) light bulb replacement, BMF airfilter, K&N chrome oil filter, license plate hanger on the left side exhaust hanger, Ivan's TRE, chrome kickstand, chrome tribal brake and clutch levers, marble pair valve mod, Corbin seat, Sport Touring windscreen). I have a few more mods to go (footpegs, replace black inner plastic, more chrome). But this is what she looks like now.

2004LTD_zps777ef6c4.jpg

Back