Triple Tree Question?

John 16:10

Donating Member
Registered
Greetings all!  I am in the process of ordering a lowering Triple Tree for an 06 LE.  Not shure if I want a solid or skeleton does any one have pictures to help me decide?  Also, ordering from eBay.  Vendor suggestions or other other places to check for high quality for good price will be appreciated.

Soon as I get and install I will load pics.  I will not waste your time with pics of stock tree on it now.  

Thanks in advance for your help.

I hope I posted this in the correct form. If not mods please move.

16:10

<!--EDIT|John 16:10
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137875436 -->

Do a search for triple trees and you will see lots of pics. I have a skeleton tree on mine and have had no problems.

Solid-

Misc_Pictures_037.jpg

Greetings all!  I am in the process of ordering a lowering Triple Tree for an 06 LE.  Not shure if I want a solid or skeleton does any one have pictures to help me decide?  Also, ordering from eBay.  Vendor suggestions or other other places to check for high quality for good price will be appreciated.

Soon as I get and install I will load pics.  I will not waste your time with pics of stock tree on it now.  

Thanks in advance for your help.

I hope I posted this in the correct form.  If not mods please move.

16:10
You have a PM in reference to your avatar. Please take it into consideration. It's sort of a rule around here.

Back