Haya in the hills 2011

ok as aug is rapidly approaching its time now for me to start up the 'pre paid' list

and folks add yourself in if you are comeing for ride on saturday even if you are not needing accomidations...if you need a place to stay...we have a campground list in the thread also. the more that tell me they need i can bring my big 10 man 4 room tent and i can set something up close.

again if everyone shows the accomidations for the cabin breaks down to only 45$ for the weekend. pay pal for me is chrisjp@neo.rr.com or pm me if need too
FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp wife and daughter
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
Test_Eng
acehole
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
fastfrog007
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
Test_Eng
acehole
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA

SHOWING FOR SATURDAY RIDE:
Jwest
zach1340

Chris,

Can you take me off the list?

I was in an accident today and the bikes in rough shape. Don't think its gonna be ridable.

PS: I am going to kill as many deer as possible this year:firing:. Legally of course.

Thanks,
Adam

oh man ...i am so sorry...but glad you ok!!! keep us posted ok.
this being the case this opens a spot in the cabin for both friday and saturday night. chime in if you wish to stay at the cabin it will be 45$ as long as all show.

and folks add yourself in if you are comeing for ride on saturday even if you are not needing accomidations...if you need a place to stay...we have a campground list in the thread also. the more that tell me they need i can bring my big 10 man 4 room tent and i can set something up close.

again if everyone shows the accomidations for the cabin breaks down to only 45$ for the weekend. pay pal for me is chrisjp@neo.rr.com or pm me if need too
FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
acehole
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
fastfrog007
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
acehole
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA

Jwest
zach1340

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
acehole
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA
Illuminati

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
fastfrog007
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
acehole
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA
Illuminati

Jwest
zach1340
Illuminati

after talking to another org Bash atendee a suggestion came up and im gonna implement it... So keeping in bash style fun with our own northern flair... I present sat night activity at the cabin and contest of..... Official Pajama bottom night and contest!!! Thats right bring em' and wear them proud. Prizes for cutest, uglyest, wierdest, colorfull, ect ect ( no colton "wet spots" dont count toward wierdest catagory.. Or any for that matter lol) so bottoms are required... Laurie.... You can get imaginative if you want ( lord knows others will be useing thier "imaginations" lol so bring em n wear em proud!! :cheerleader::beerchug::moon:

i hope to stay for the campfire and some toasted marshmellows before heading out,so if i do, any :moon: happens i will make sure its remembered with a few pics and maybe some HD video....lol

which might be available on the DVDs made of the ride...

the saturday ride will be recorded on my gopro HD camera this year..
anyone attending and wanting a DVD of the saturday ride get me your address (i will have pad and pen that day) and i will send the discs to your address...

fingers crossed for a great weather day:thumbsup:

and the Haya in the Hills shirts are all done:cheerleader:

huge thanks jeff!!!! You da man!! But we not getting folks like we usually do just come in for the ride. I started thread in general bike to try to raise awearness. I need to pm folks past and current and even those close to see if we can get more on the ride too!!!

ok everyone...acehole contacted me today and is not able to make it so this opens up a spot in the cabin for the entire weekend. if you wish to use it please let me know. also i am accepting pre-pays for the cabin.

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
fastfrog007
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA

Jwest
zach1340

I plan to ride, just stumbled onto the thread from your PM Chris, Thx. I will read through soon to get up to speed. This year, No Crashes :laugh:

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA
ILLUMINATI

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
fastfrog007
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA
ILLUMINATI

Jwest
zach1340[/QUOTE]
ILLUMINATI

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA
ILLUMINATI

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
fastfrog007
knippie (pre paid)
Mr Droo
Casperle (pre paid)
semi (pre paid)
theshnizzle
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA
ILLUMINATI
strombusa

sorry mark musta copyed wrong list...i knew you in for cabin anyway lol

i picked up the new battery bacpack for the gopro and a new sandisk 32 gb sd card...so far looks like i will be able to record the whole saturday ride...

well unless me , illuminati and knippie see a logging road and then we will see you all later as we like the ones with the "proceed at own risk" signs...:whistle::beerchug:

maybe we should add chains and a winch just incase:thumbsup:

Chris, i will be showing for the rides, meet and greets but will not be staying with you due to i will be bringing some of the fellas with me and those of us that are gonna stick out the weekend for the events will be staying at a near by house with family friends so being said that..... any help you need cooking, arranging or what ever it may be within reason be sure to tell me because you know i will help (and i will drag some help in if needed) just give me some notice if you need me somewhere at a specific time. to those of you showing up i cant wait to meet those of you that werent at the bash and cant wait to see the familiar faces of those i did meet....see yall up here in them pennsyltucky/newyorkiana hills lol

Back