Haya in the hills 2011

I am DEFINITELY in!!!! CONFIRMING NOW!

When we plan the route let's STAY OUT of SALAMANCA, NY.......I know the cops down there and the one will pull you over for ANYTHING and write as many tickets as possible.........

On a side note because I know that Chris would never bring this up but last year Chris didn't get enough money from the people who stayed. This year it should be different......I think Chirs should be paid in FULL before we all head out to cabin. The supplies should be divided up between EVERYONE & if some people ride in, then they should have to pay alittle more for supplies.

If I'm overstepping my bounds please let me know.........

I am DEFINITELY in!!!! CONFIRMING NOW!

On a side note because I know that Chris would never bring this up but last year Chris didn't get enough money from the people who stayed. This year it should be different......I think Chirs should be paid in FULL before we all head out to cabin. The supplies should be divided up between EVERYONE & if some people ride in, then they should have to pay alittle more for supplies.

If I'm overstepping my bounds please let me know.........

+1 I agree 100% More than fair.

Chris.....did you get that map I emailed you? It's a nice route that I've confirmed with my friend who grew up in the area and knows the roads.... Based on the map I routed out, any cabin in Ellicottville or near there would work.

There is no way I'm missing this years HIH, I wasn't happy that I couldn't make last year. I agree with Mark, let's all make sure we get some cash for food shelter where it needs to be, gotta make sure Chris keeps doin all this work for us. :thumbsup:

As for the date, I'd say mid July, right in between the Bash's and the best weather NY has to give. But I'm free whenever. :whistle:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

then...look at the places i have some what picked out...give me opinions...i dont want to have to simply pic and then be stuck with something that may not handle everyone or not be remotely close to what everyone was thinking

first off thanks again chris for getting this started and continuing with it each year...i look forward to this now every year and will definately be there again this year and hopefully many years to come...

to me the place doesnt matter as each year we can pick a new destination to meet and ride,great to checkout new roads and scenery on the ride...

so to me it doesnt matter where or when...i will be there...

thanks again:thumbsup:

well we had 20 riders last year...about 10 weekenders...so at this point i guess ill try to get someplace that can handle at least 10? i can only (with good luck on the weather) assume we will continue to grow...so mabey someplace i can get 2? like the townhouses at holiday valley.

So I just clicked on my map link and it brought up a straight route from Ellicottville to springville and back. I wanted to go from Ellicottville to springville out west to route 5 and then back down to ellicottville. All in all it said it would take about 3.45 hours. I've been on some of the roads but not all of them. I'll try to report the link for the map. Chris any place that's in Ellicottville will work we just need to see how many people confirm coming...

Laurie i am looking in the ellicotville ny area as the "base camp" for the asssult on them thar hills!!!

Chiming back in, I second what jwest said, I don't really care where we go or stay, I just want to hang with the HIH gang again.

Cheers!!!!!

( I will prolly just bring my tent anyway....What is it with me and my dang tent....?):laugh:

Back