haya for the front, GSX-R 1000 for the rear

Sportchrome also sells a kit..

pretty kool white pic,wish they showed a better side shot..also like You can get OEM white 08 1000 colored tail to match!!

Gregg's custom now offers a complete GSXR1000 tail section bolt on kit for $1,180.00, includes everything needed, even a corbin seat, and the single sided swing arm w/ a 240 is +$5,000.00. It is one awesome looking combo!

Last edited:
Gregg's custom now offers a complete GSXR1000 tail section bolt on kit for $1,180.00, includes everything needed, even a corbin seat, and the single sided swing arm w/ a 240 is +$5,000.00. It is one awesome looking combo!

It's the same kit actually. The price is the same also.

sportchrome only have the bracket kit and seat for 895

1180 is for everything

just for the bracket and seat its 899

Here are a few pictures of the Greggs Customs subframe conversion installed. I got it from Sport Chrome.

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

Sorry, but to me it looks like what it is: a hybrid.

The Busa is all power and function. The looks have grown on me since I have one, but it replaced a Ducati, so I bought it in spite of its looks, not because of them.

The gixxer's appearance is more elegant than the Busa's; almost feminine in comparison, like a Duc or an MV Agusta.

In short...this bike looks like it has a man's chest and shoulders, and a woman's arse!

Sorry, but to me it looks like what it is: a hybrid.

The Busa is all power and function.

In short...this bike looks like it has a man's chest and shoulders, and a woman's arse!
No need to be sorry, to each his own, I still have all the power and function. Some people like stretch and chrome with a wide tire, and lowered. Some leave them stock. I wanted to lighten up my bike, improve handling and performance, and also have a different look. I plan on a set of new wheels and a suspension upgrade next.

To each his own for sure..I actually think the other pics looked good..

but that setup You have looks like its sticking up to high on the bike..

Back