Have you noticed.

I love my dealership. (Sky Powersports in Hudson, FL) The parts guys know me by name, we BS about their bikes, my bike, Gjoker's Harley.. whatever, everytime I go in. I bought the VIP service with my Busa, which gives me 10% of everything (except tires) and when my son goes in the parts guys always use my VIP for his purchases.

The service guys don't know me well"¦ but the parts guys take care of me and always answer my questions when I get the busa serviced.
Hell the owner was giving us the scoop on the 08s back in March!

My dealer is 2 and a half hours away in a small town. I live within minutes of a bunch of dealers and make the drive for service or to buy. But I went to school with the owners sons and the sons now run the place. They do not bs me and give me the best deal. The owners son installed the dogbone on my bike himself and showed me how to lower it if I wanted it lower. When it comes to cars, I have a Chrysler and the service sucks. I will never buy another one becasue of the service. I have a Cadilliac and am treated like a king. They never argue when I bring it in. Have 100,000 bumper to bumper. If it takes to long they have coffee waiting and or a rental car free of charge. If I have to wait for the car even a few minutes the fill the tank and let me bring it back empty.

Back