Got a good laugh out of this today.

A Dealership local to me that sells Ducuti, Kaw, and Suz. Just went out of business because they would not Neg on Price. They did Neg or about give everything away at invoice a month before they closed shop. 10 people working for them out of jobs, One works on my bike and I ride every week with him. REALLY SAD, Well I just found out that Rick Hendrick purchased the Store. And is keeping it a Motorcycle Dealership. So that Should be GOOD NEWS.

Eventually, this kind of stuff does catch up to these dealers. For example, I purchased 2 busa's and a dirt bike from these guys. When I was ready to upgrade to my 08 Busa, I worked out the deal over the phone with the guy and agreed on $10,800 out the door. It was a little higher than I would pay else where but they were close and I wanted to support my local dealer. I secured financing through a credit union through the dealership and called them back for an exact number for the loan. The guy starts punching buttons on his adding machine and comes up with $11,850. I'm like "WHAT?" I told him I could get the same bike from Honda East, 3 hours away, for $10,300 OTD. He says, "No way! That is my cost and I can't stay in business giving bikes away". I told him I would never buy another item from him and I bought my bike over the phone from Honda East. Arrived there, signed papers, bike was ready, bought accessories, and left. Total of 1.5 hours spent at the dealership. No BS, no hassles. I noticed this message on FB yesterday. I think there is a good reason for this, don't try to screw your customers.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001646102513
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#

Southside Honda Suzuki Yamaha
very sad news.... due to some unfourtunate, and uncontrolable situations, the dealership is closed for good, please say a prayer for everyone that will now loose thier jobs, and ask the good lord to help them all find new employment. thanks to everyone for all the years of support and business, and good luck to each and everyone of you have a great 2011 and God bless!

Back