CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!

I paid the money to the Canadian dealer, who sent he Broker to the Yankee dealer to do the deal.

If I had been standing there, there would be a bleeding used car sales manager.

Cant imagine anyone not doing the same.

I got the deposit back, but my cell bill was 300.00, plus the trip, the hotels, the gas, the lack of nooky, I mean its THOUSANDS of dollars wasted!
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I like Shibumi's ideas, I will NEVER piss him off, but I like the way he thinks!
bowdown.gif

Sucks for sure Dude
sad.gif

The problem is that the US dealer owns the car...all he wants to do is sell it...YOU are dealing with the Canadian dealer and a "Broker". Your "deal" is with the Canadian dealer/broker...they get a deposit and a commitment from you "done deal" as far as you are concerned...THEN they try to buy it  "Right" aka steal it from the US dealer.

The US dealer just goes with the best offer on the car...did you ever have any paper work from the US dealer, or just the Canadian/Broker
rock.gif

I like Crash Test Danny's Idea but still think you need to get laywer. Negative advertising can have a huge negative impact on a dealership.

Going to be hard to get a laywer because your damages were not large,File yourself ,Even if you never have them served , will mess up a sale or transfer of the Co.
SHOCKED.gif

Back