Have room or need a room....

(RedlineStands @ Mar. 03 2007,15:53) Hey Kevin, do you have any space?  I may be making the busa bash on my R1 of all things........

Ian
www.redlinestands.com
I got a room at the microtel. I'm gonna take my name off it though cause I now have a room at the phillips. Let me know if you want the Microtel before I let it go.

Okay guys, my game plan for the Bash has completely changed... The boss and the boys will be going with me now. So, here is my dilemma; some of you may remember that last time I was fortunate enough to have a room right next to the upper fire pit at the Philips - so, once the boys were asleep we were both able to come out and pass the Boo Koo... anyway, I have a 1 bed room at the Philips and I have a family suite reserved at Microtel... if I can work some sort of a deal with someone who has two beds at the Philips, then I will swap my room there - if not, I might as well make the family comfortable and stay at the Microtel... The room at the Philips that I have is one of the lower rooms, no smoking, single bed; Anyone want to trade rooms?

Cap still needs a room, prefer Phillips but will settle for picnic table... Anyone have a room to give up?

(captain @ Mar. 24 2007,22:41) Cap still needs a room, prefer Phillips but will settle for picnic table... Anyone have a room to give up?
Message sent...

Oh, and me too now...
all_coholic.gif

There is a room in a cottage available. Anyone needs please advise either myself or 2Quik via PM. Thanks
26 days!

I'm sure somebody... like AtomicAss last year... will need it upon arrival~

But if not... that's just means more breakfast burritos for Hank!
firedevil.gif

well when is it for? I have reservations for the microtel.... would rather stay in the phillips but am arriving wed and leaving sat evening or very early sunday.... I have a flight to chicago sunday evening
sad.gif

still looking at 26 also... just been busier than a cat coverin it up
wow.gif
Vman might have the best advice on that route.... he's pretty local
cool.gif

Brian,
I believe Mark, Linda and I are planning on arriving early Thursday morning.
Last year we left after breakfast on Sunday and I expect we will do same again this year.

If you'd room for Thurs., Fri., or Thurs., Fri., and Sat. thats cool. Just advise and we'll consider it yours. Don't even think of eating Hanks burrito though...
mad.gif

I think we are going to try 26 down from Pa. We took it south from Asheville to Spartanburg last year... nice road, just went wrong way!  
wow.gif

Brenda and I should be arriving about the same time~ I prefer to drive thru the night, so we'll prolly leave here sometime after work on Wednesday~ See ya's there!

(PDBusa @ Apr. 04 2007,15:31) Brian,
I believe Mark, Linda and I are planning on arriving early Thursday morning.
Last year we left after breakfast on Sunday and I expect we will do same again this year.  

If you'd room for Thurs., Fri., or Thurs., Fri., and Sat. thats cool. Just advise and we'll consider it yours. Don't even think of eating Hanks burrito though...
mad.gif

I think we are going to try 26 down from Pa. We took it south from Asheville to Spartanburg last year... nice road, just went wrong way!  
wow.gif
yeah buddy
cool.gif
I'll take ya up on it for thurs, fri and sat night. I'll just have to cut and run home early sunday to make the flight to chicago.

and yeah, I'm stayin away from Hank's burrito
beerchug.gif

Get your mind outta the gutter, Lil' Ms Freakazoid!

I can't take you anywhere...
all_coholic.gif

Well the two new guys i was bring backed out on me because their wives didn't approve of them going. So I have a room at Phillips from 27th -30th and It's just me for right now, so if anyone needs a place to rest their head just let me know. Any Md. or Va. members you have first dibs.
super.gif

Back