Have room or need a room....

This ought to be a great thread
all_coholic.gif

I'm still hoping that I can go in on a room with someone when and if I can get there, Like I've said before my schedule can change at the drop of a hat. I won't even know if I can go until I'm within a week or two of the Bash date, so that's kinda where I'm at right now. I guess I fall in the category of "need a place"
cool.gif

I currently have a family suite at the microtel, as I understand there is a bed and a fold out couch with kitchen... I would prefer to stay at the Philips so if someone would like to trade rooms or if someone just wants to go in with me on the microtel room - either way, I am good.

How much for a room....... I have a comfy place all picked out in the back of the busa van.....

(captain @ Feb. 20 2007,20:32) How much for a room....... I have a comfy place all picked out in the back of the busa van.....
Depending on the room, half would be between $30 and $40 dollars per night...
But I would give you a special price of between $30 and $40 per night...
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 20 2007,20:37)
(captain @ Feb. 20 2007,20
zzwhip.gif
) How much for a room....... I have a comfy place all picked out in the back of the busa van.....
smile.gif
hmmmm I think that I would pay 50 a night to not have to be in the same room with you .....

(captain @ Feb. 20 2007,20:38)
zzwhip.gif
) How much for a room....... I have a comfy place all picked out in the back of the busa van.....
smile.gif
hmmmm I think that I would pay 50 a night to not have to be in the same room with you .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 20 2007,21:39)
(captain @ Feb. 20 2007,20:38)
zzwhip.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ouch...............

laugh.gif

We booked 2 rooms at the MicroTel just in case we had others that wanted to tag along...I won't know 'til maybe a week or two before if we'll really need that extra room, but I'll be sure to post up if we opt to give it up (just in case everything's booked)...

OK so cap is officially needing a room now... Is there any still available, if not sleeping in the van I will be!! Maybe I could borrow a shower?

There will be one at Microtel. I'm about to cancel mine there. Got a room at the Phillips. Call me and let me know if you want it.

Durr.. helps to post my number if you want to call...

540-649-2242.

I have room 102 at Phillips, just me. If anyone needs a roof over their head, I believe there will be room enough.

I'll need a room from Thurs thru Sun if anyone can help out. I'll be trailering 2 bikes from northern DE and I'll have room for a 3rd if anyone is interested in sharing a ride down. I'll be leaving Sun AM for Mooresville, NC so I can't guarantee a ride back unless you want to take a side trip. I'm heading back to DE from Mooresville/Cornelius on Monday morning. If there is anything special someone needs but can't bring on a bike, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. If nothing works out, I'll just sleep in the truck...

(LCB @ Feb. 26 2007,14:49) I'll need a room from Thurs thru Sun if anyone can help out. I'll be trailering 2 bikes from northern DE and I'll have room for a 3rd if anyone is interested in sharing a ride down. I'll be leaving Sun AM for Mooresville, NC so I can't guarantee a ride back unless you want to take a side trip. I'm heading back to DE from Mooresville/Cornelius on Monday morning. If there is anything special someone needs but can't bring on a bike, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. If nothing works out, I'll just sleep in the truck...
pm sent

pm reply sent - I'm OK with that as long as you're OK with the details... any questions - let me know. Thanks!

Back