Hard video to watch

sad
sad.gif

Thats tough, but it needs to be seen.

It just underscores the importance of using your head, and wearing the proper gear.

I don't have stats to back me up, but I would imagine a LARGE % of fatalities on bikes are due to impact related trauma.

Although I wear my gear like most of us, that ain't going to do didly except preserve our dead body's skin in these events.

If someone rides, they take the risk and need to be aware of it and be ready to pay the price. It ain't always a matter of "using ones head" except when trying to decrease odds and/or convince themself that it ain't going to happen to them.

Thanks. Sometimes it has to be seen and said what we risk when we ride. Snake I agree, the gear is good if we go down while riding, but not on an impact. Drive defensively at all times. My motto is " Everyone in a cage is out to kill me"... don't trust any of them.

That stuff is hard for me to watch, but I always watch this kind of stuff because it seems to help keep me in check. I don't want to become a statistic. Sometimes I find myself getting a little cocky on the busa, and I know from my experiences from racing moto x when u start getting cocky or too comfortable is when you usually get hurt. So thanks for the vid, very sad though.

Very Sad.......Now I am moving it to the accident section, where it belongs.

Thanks

That stuff is hard for me to watch, but I always watch this kind of stuff because it seems to help keep me in check.  I don't want to become a statistic.  Sometimes I find myself getting a little cocky on the busa, and I know from my experiences from racing moto x when u start getting cocky or too comfortable is when you usually get hurt.  So thanks for the vid, very sad though.
You said it Busa 854 . It don't take much to get into trouble on these bikes.

Very sad, but unfortunately, most of us have seen this either first hand or have lost someone to a motorcycle accident...
sad.gif

I still have a demolished Honda CBR in my back yard; constant reminder of the person our family lost and just how tragic it truly is...and, he had on ALL of his gear...just be careful out there...be smart...

That truly a hard video to watch but thanks for sharing that with the busa community im going to take this back to club and use it as a training tool for us all. I think we need this on our minds at all times. Thanks again.

Back