~~ Happy 4th Everyone ~~

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
I know it's a day early, but many of you will start your holiday early. Please be safe on the roads - always be looking out for 'the other guy'!

Also be safe with all the fireworks - we want ya back here in one piece
cool.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!!</span></span></marquee>

+1... and don't forget to take a moment to think of those who wanted our independence, those who fought for our independence and those who continue to defend our independence. Stay safe all....

(vman1300 @ Jul. 03 2007,13:50) Roman candle fight at Vman's estate tomorrow  
beerchug.gif
You are ON!!
I won our family roman candle war a couple years ago..
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Happy Fourth everyone!

Happy 4th all, thanks to all those defending the USA, thanks to those that have defended the USA, and God Bless America!

(Jet Li @ Jul. 03 2007,15:20) Happy 4th all, thanks to all those defending the USA, thanks to those that have defended the USA, and God Bless America!
You said in brother! Happy 4th everyone. (it's the 4th over here already)

Oh and my girlfriend is on a plane headed to Baghdad right now to meet me, so put her in your prayers tonight please.

Be safe and for God sake watch out for the drunk cagers!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Saw a great fireworks show tonight.While sitting in my back yard.Fire station gave a great show.Only a 1/4 mile away
super.gif

post_6_03283_american_20flag.jpg

(Jet Li @ Jul. 03 2007,18:20) Happy 4th all, thanks to all those defending the USA, thanks to those that have defended the USA, and God Bless America!
Very well said my friend!

Back