Hahn Race Craft Turbo Kit

Has this been a problem with any of the +2mm (1363) JE pistons. I've got a set in my turbo bike, I've heard of this problem on the stock bores. Wondered if they also had problems?

Call JE directly, i did that today. I talked to some one from their Motorcyle devision.. . they person i talked to said they never heard of the Piston (part number 213918) failing unless caused by builder error.

here is the number to JE 714-894-6650 (United States)

Call JE directly, i did that today. I talked to some one from their Motorcyle devision.. . they person i talked to said they never heard of the Piston (part number 213918) failing unless caused by builder error.

.That is because a crack is not considered a failure, what do you think that crack will do eventually? Repair itself or break off?

Richard

You are kidding, right? Do you have any idea how many different builders and tuners were involved with these POS pistons? I have MULTIPLE sets of cracked JEs . . . JE will always blame someone else for their crap. They should give out free cheese with every box of crackers they sell . . . .:rofl:

Frank you are hilarious!

Well, despite all the advice i received to not run the JE's i did, so far (lol at 150 miles) they have held up to their end of the bargain! lol we shall see how far they will go... hopefully another 25k.

I need an intercooler, anyone know a person that knows a person that knows a person who sells intercoolers?

Back