Had to put my Girl down yesterday

driftboat

Registered
This is a tough weekend for my , I took my girl in to the Vet Saturday thinkingho she might have Arthritus in the elbow , well it come to be she had a Tumor eating at her and it spreaded to her side , took her back home and talked it out with the wife and we said our last good byes, this is hard to type right n
ow , you will always be daddys girl.............

Sorry for your loss;one of the toughest things a person has to do is say goodbye to a loved one.Try&find peace knowing that you gave her the best possible life she could have had.
I feel your pain,I lost both of my dogs last year to cancerous tumors within one month of eachother,I have still not gotten over it.

We had to put our little man down a month or so ago too. It's really a hard decision to make. She's not in anymore pain bro, that's what matters.

rooted, rom'd, and overclocked. CM 6.0

Sorry about your loss. Parents lost their beloved 6yo Dobie this year from cancer behind the shoulder. Don't recall pets getting cancer in the past, seems common now.

It's amazing how much you can love an animal. It is also hard to see them suffer with something like that. For me you did the right thing, How ever I know its one hard thing to do. So sorry for your loos.

Been there,done that. Its fuggin horrible. Deepest sympathy for you and the household.

RSD.

Sorry bro, I lost a pet a few weeks ago to a tumor, Its better that thier not in pain any longer. Im sure she had the best life she could've hoped for thanks to you. sorry brother.

I've been there twice now..it's really hard. I have always adopted my dogs from my local humane society. I have found the best way to honor a great pet is to go back and adopt another "lonely hearts club" dog and give it a chance for a great life and give it all the love I had for my former 4 legged friends. Hang in there....

Back