Had to put my Girl down yesterday

Sorry for your loss. Its hard to tell yourself you did the right thing. I still have a hard telling myself we did the right thing.

My dog is 9 now and I dont look forward to that day. I think I will have to have someone else do it. Sorry for your loss.

this is Jack Jack, we had to put him down a month or so ago.

second pic, he's trying to sneak UNDER the drives seat to get to the heater vents at my feet.

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

I lost my best friend a few months ago. Had a heart murmur but it wasn't bad enough to put him down. He just laid down and passed. It was a sad day, Im sure the decision was hard for you and your wife but i feel your pain brother.

Sorry to hear this driftboat. 6yrs ago my Husky was diagnosed with something similar. Sadly I was not able to say goodbye to her in person and my Father had to drive her to the vet for the final time. It saddens me to this day. I can not imagine having to do that.
Your furry family member will find comfort with you being there in the end.

I'm sorry for your loss. R.I.P. four legged friend.

Sorry for your loss brother. I loss two pets to cancer and 1 to a brain aneurism. Just remember they will always be with you in spirit.

wow...man that sucks. I do animal rescue in particular great danes and it breaks my heart to hear of an animal passing over the rainbow bridge. Your loss is horrible. Just like loosing a kid for sure. My condolences and prayers for a quik grieving time.

Sorry about your loss. Parents lost their beloved 6yo Dobie this year from cancer behind the shoulder. Don't recall pets getting cancer in the past, seems common now.

i think that blows... i feel your pain dude.

i was told by a groomer/trainer i know that the increase i tumors is due mostly to the crap food that we feed our pets- coupled with genetics...

my girl is 13 now and is riddled with tumors- not lokkin forward to the time when i have to let her go...

Galadriel.jpg

I've been there twice now..it's really hard. I have always adopted my dogs from my local humane society. I have found the best way to honor a great pet is to go back and adopt another "lonely hearts club" dog and give it a chance for a great life and give it all the love I had for my former 4 legged friends. Hang in there....

That,is an awesome way to go. Thanks for doing that.:beerchug:

RSD.

one of the hardest things to do, its tuf but youve done the right thing, im sure you will ask yourself if you have just as i have and i am sure all the others on here have, its not right but something we have to do...my condolences to you and your family...

thankyou everybody for the support , this is the hardest pet I had to let go and I know this was the right thing to do , I could see the pain in her eyes when she looked at me she was in pain, she was great with kids , I got a pic with the wife and the whole family , she is the one in front of me . thankyou again everybody .
Bob C.

8128_101194469896846_100000188816029_34308_6351184_n.jpg

Back