Had 240 mile ride with Joker yesterday!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Well Me and Joker got together for a little ride. 320 miles for me. Left in Morning and rode to the west coast of Florida at Casa Key. Was beautiful. I would say the most beautiful area of florida I have been to so far. I only had my cell phone for pics but will post them here and see how they turned out. The houses on the first stretch of the trip were awesome!!! Beautiful mansions everywhere. The water was a bright green color that was as beautiful as the waters I saw in the Bahamas. Crystal clear, nice waves and powder sugar white beaches. We traveled up to Siesta Key then hit a bunch of islands towards Tampa.

The trip got interesting when we stopped for gas. Joker dropped his ARAI helmet and broke the side clip that holds the face shield on (piss poor design, I think). Well, out of no where a guy speaking broken english asks us if we need a helmet. Me and Joker look at each other and I ask what he has, He pulls out what appears to be an x 11 Shoei with a Skull design on it. I ask him the size, he pulls it out of the box and does not understand me, I see medium on it. Hmm Joker's size. I ask how much, he thinks for a minute and says $100 dollars. I am really thinking about this now. I look at Joker again and he said he did not have the money on him. I happened to have that exactly, but am low on cash and that needs to last me a while right now. I told him I wear a Large and he says "Large", And pulls out a second Shoei..... I am thinking these have to be stolen. BAD KARMA..... I have been having really good luck lately, and feel this may not be the right thing to do and decline. I then change my mind but it is too late. I am thinking I could easily sell these things for $300 bucks on ebay. I also am sure he would have gave me both helmets for $100 bucks...... Crap!!!!!!! I have a scratched visor on my Scorpion and it will cost me more than $50 bucks to replace it and Jokers helmet is going to cost him 80 bucks to fix. So what would you guys have done??? I know I am an idiot!!!!!

Here are some pics, mostly water shots....

IMG00206.jpg

The place above was way out on a dock and surrounded by water. The food was cheap and really good.

Joker got a hold of my camera at HOOTERS, sorry girls, Joker has trouble controlling himself. (not to self, clear camera before wife gets home) Last pictures when I was out with Joker, had a girls behind hanging out of some really short shorts and wifey found it.

IMG00225.jpg

Other hottie at pier... Makes me want to go out and buy a Harley today!!!!

IMG00220.jpg

Joker has some bike pics, I am sure he is posting up??? I see him in here!!

Hey Joker, are you going to go to poker run, I have not left yet,
Want to go???

Back