Went to bike get together in Ft Myers

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Met up with Joker and Dan again for bike get together today and was only a few Hardleys. Not sure if joker got any pics. Mostly just a bunch of guys drinking. We were a little out of place so we road down to the beach. Not to many pics that would not get us banned. Had one girl that must have thought jokers new orange 08 Busa was made of orange sherbert. She asked to lick it? Anyway, stopped at Hooters and saw a few nice boats. Will post some pics when I get back home.

Bikes at hooters. Bear with me, posting off blackberry.

Ok anybody able to tell me how to post pics off my blackberry? Says something about needing java script enabled browser?

bowdown.gif

Good luck with that one...i'm not sure java support is possible on the blackberry. Oddly enough most of the RIM Software for this phone is java based...yet not built into the browser...

Dude i lied... If its just after javascript try this:
Fortunately, "JavaScript" IS supported.

Unfortunately, "Java Applet" is not supported.

Go to Browser->Options->Browser Configuration->Scroll down->Enable "Support JavaScript"->Save Options

This will enable JavaScript in your BlackBerry Internet Browser.

Also, make sure you have at least BlackBerryOS Version 4.0 or later (not 3.7 or older). You can see the version in Options->About.

When the girl and a nice looking girl asked me to lick my bike, I was lost for words.
semi.gif
 Most of the time I joke around but did not know what to say but "it is dirty"￾.   What I should of said is that I need a photo of that for the org.
laugh.gif
But again it was a nice ride and a beautiful day.
beerchug.gif
Next time Photos

Yeah, first experience with a girl asking for a "lick" not a ride or atleast before the ride. I know
corner2.png

Dude i lied... If its just after javascript try this:
Fortunately, "JavaScript" IS supported.

Unfortunately, "Java Applet" is not supported.

Go to Browser->Options->Browser Configuration->Scroll down->Enable "Support JavaScript"->Save Options

This will enable JavaScript in your BlackBerry Internet Browser.

Also, make sure you have at least BlackBerryOS Version 4.0 or later (not 3.7 or older). You can see the version in Options->About.
I got the java script enabled now, still not letting me download pics. Thanks for the help, going to keep trying.

mannnnn i'm waitin' for pics!!!

reminds me of the guy at work with his stories, "i met this model...but i did'nt get her number".

banghead.gif

Rev, the pics will be disappointing, Joker has some butt shots at hooters though, Where they at Joker?

Back