H D Road King

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
While walking through the parking lot at work this morning I saw a licence plate bracket that said H D Road King Harley Davidson Motorcycles...my first thought was I've never heard of that dealer...my second thought was DUH :laugh:

p1050418.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aricept®, discovered and developed by Eisai and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1996, is a once-a-day product to treat mild, moderate and severe Alzheimer's disease. Studies showed Aricept® treats Alzheimer's symptoms, slowing the loss of overall function and improving cognition. About 5 million people in the United States have Alzheimer's disease, a progressive brain disease that gradually destroys a person's memory and ability to learn, reason, make judgments, communicate and carry out daily activities. While there is no cure, the prescription medicine Aricept® is available to help manage symptoms of the disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aricept®, discovered and developed by Eisai and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1996, is a once-a-day product to treat mild, moderate and severe Alzheimer's disease. Studies showed Aricept® treats Alzheimer's symptoms, slowing the loss of overall function and improving cognition. About 5 million people in the United States have Alzheimer's disease, a progressive brain disease that gradually destroys a person's memory and ability to learn, reason, make judgments, communicate and carry out daily activities. While there is no cure, the prescription medicine Aricept® is available to help manage symptoms of the disease.

16_product_62.gif

:rofl:

Back