H-D Fat Boy Lo

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Stopped at the "local" H-D dealer on Saturday to check out the new 2010 Fat Boy Lo. Incredibly comfortable, and a great looking bike. Comes in vivid (shiny black) and denim (flat black). Most of the chrome is replaced with a satin finish. Here's the black denim:

Fat Boy Lo 3.png

I had 2 Harleys and it would be like going out on a date with a woman you know had STDs..what's the purpose? There just isn't anything about Harleys that attract me anymore. Truth is I kind of feel sorry for the herd mentality ...no performance, can't turn with darn..and twice what I paid for my 08...If you could get these guys on a real motorcycle and let them feel what I feel when I ride home..I am sure they would at least understand their bikes are posers...2hip

Not bad looking. My dad has an 01 HD Fat Boy and i enjoy riding it here and there but not sure about for a primary bike.:laugh:

I still don't get it: less than stellar performance, at a price tag at least double that of comparable bikes. How HD maintains market share is nothing short of genius. Absolute genius. As for me, I'll save my bucks, and opt for a bike with a far, far better performance record: Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Victory, Star...just to name a few.

CW

I love the look of Harleys:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's just when grab the handle bars an vibration shakes the filings in your teeth out at idle that turns me away. I am not saying they are all like that, just the ones I tried..

beautiful machines though:beerchug:

Ya gotta love the comparisons, Harley verses other bikes, interesting enough, i have found out women like my Harley better. guess they like their filling shaken up a little. :thumbsup:

Back