gun posts

Kitchen-rider.:poke: Its hard for us to fully comprehend the love for guns they have south of the border. Apparanly there are more guns in the U.S. than there are people. Here in canaduh we take a different approach....2nd amendment.....Nah.

ab.jpg

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance...

Evil wins if good men do nothing...

Just got this news flash...time to legislate who gets knives people!!

Multiple people were injured in a stabbing incident today at a Houston-area college, prompting officials to urge students to take shelter, the school said.
At least 12 people and as many as 14 have been injured in the incident at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in Cypress, according to CNN affiliates KHOU, KTRK and KPRC, which are citing authorities.
Authorities have detained one suspect, and another might be at large, the school said in a statement.
"There are multiple injuries and conflicting reports on the total number of victims and severity of injuries,"the school's statement said. "We an confirm that several people have been transported to area hospitals."

Oh boy.. Now the anti's are gonna say "but they were only injured, not killed.."

Wait for it....

Kitchen-rider.:poke: Its hard for us to fully comprehend the love for guns they have south of the border. Apparanly there are more guns in the U.S. than there are people. Here in canaduh we take a different approach....2nd amendment.....Nah.
I don't want to ever fully understand their love of guns. I am all for owning a gun , but moderation should come in to play. I am just tired of their whining,, there is my whine for the day...

I don't want to ever fully understand their love of guns. I am all for owning a gun , but moderation should come in to play. I am just tired of their whining,, there is my whine for the day...

So give government the power to moderate what we are able to protect ourselves with???

:wtf:

I guess we should let them moderate how much horsepower a motorcycle can have too? So you just turn in your motorcycle because it is too powerfull :banghead:

I like guns, motorcycles and zippo lighters. I owe many of each one of those items. Guess I am just wrong.

Now the the Houston story. we do not need to ban guns or knives. We need to ban STUDENTS because the only common denominator in all of these stories would be the students. so if we ban them everything is fixed.

Back