gun posts

As a Knuck if you have to ask you could never understand.
I never tire of talking about guns. I do tire sometimes of the fear mongering on both sides though.

Just realize there are 300 days till Winter Olympics and y'all will be returning the Hockey gold to us.

I don't want to ever fully understand their love of guns. I am all for owning a gun , but moderation should come in to play. I am just tired of their whining,, there is my whine for the day...

Awesome, so because you don't care it's just not a big deal.. Wait till some legislator decides that your Busa is too fast for the roads and they come after something you do care about... When that happens I will probably get tired of your whining...

Not a good time for "whining and hand wringing", time to speak up. The "progressives" want to manage our affairs to their perceived utopia. I for one do not want to play. Yes who would need a Hayabusa? Or any motorcycle beyond 50 cc for that matter....

anyone else bored with them?

Your the type of person to complain over something your in control of.. I bet your one of them people that complains about the tv show South Park just because maybe you don't like it.
It really urkes me when some one complains about something they have a choice with.
I am tired of hearing the same 3 popular hits on my station when it on, guess what? I don't listen it and change the station. As you should do when see a gun post here.
Part of the reason this country is turning in to what it is. Dont open it if the thread title contains talk about guns. Move along.

Ive said before western Europeans and Canadians will never get That Liberty is not something given, it's something earned. They dont complain about our guns when there saving their ass do they. Ive given up on trying to help them understand the culture and heritage of shooting here in the US. Just over it.

So give government the power to moderate what we are able to protect ourselves with???

:wtf:

I guess we should let them moderate how much horsepower a motorcycle can have too? So you just turn in your motorcycle because it is too powerfull :banghead:

Acually,I believe the M/C companies already did that to us. Didn't the "Big Four" (Yam,Honda,Kaw and Zook) sit down a few years back and agree to limit their bikes to 186 MPH. Could be wrong.

RSD.

:laugh:
Ive said before western Europeans and Canadians will never get That Liberty is not something given, it's something earned. They dont complain about our guns when there saving their ass do they. Ive given up on trying to help them understand the culture and heritage of shooting here in the US. Just over it.

U.S. guns saving my ass? Saving it from what?

I love history. Here's a little tid-bit for ya: Longest confirmed sniper kill. A soldier from the PPCLI (Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry) made the shot in Afganistan while giving covering fire to retreating U.S. forces. My dad served in the PPCLI for 38 years,fought two wars,WWII and Korea.Was the oldest man to earn paratrooper wings.

America began saving our ass's in what...the 4th year of WWII. Canada was over there just a pinch before the U.S.:whistle:

WWI the U.S. saved our ass's...when?

You did do some fine work thou...Vietnam.???

That search for weapons of mass destruction. By the way,you guys ever find those?:poke:

The war for oil I'll have to admit was...entertaining. Great television coverage. It was my American friends who told me of thier dissapointment in that endevour.They told me they were disgusted how they helped put Sudam Insane in power,only having to go back and kill him later.

The battle on Granada,now that was some brutal fighting and tactical genius.:bowdown::laugh:

Cuban missle crisis,I guess that whent o.k.

My personal fav thou...The War of 1812. :thumbsup:

Keep the home fires burning,tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree,but most importantly,hail to the chief. (perhaps one day you'll get all that Bush/war debt paid off and climb outa that 14th major reccesion).

There's always hope,that and a good high interest loan from China.

All in good fun my little ass saver.:moon: No bad will intended.

RSD.

Your the type of person to complain over something your in control of.. I bet your one of them people that complains about the tv show South Park just because maybe you don't like it.
It really urkes me when some one complains about something they have a choice with.
I am tired of hearing the same 3 popular hits on my station when it on, guess what? I don't listen it and change the station. As you should do when see a gun post here.
Part of the reason this country is turning in to what it is. Dont open it if the thread title contains talk about guns. Move along.
that type of person?...a little post and i am being judged...wow....lol for the record i like south park!

Guys I'm gonna step in here and say this is not going anywhere productive...please think before you post.

WoooHooo! I'm officially stalker free! :cheerleader:

:rulez: :watching:

stalker.jpg

RSD you may be right but we still got more guns than y'all so watch out!
I heard Obama thinks there are WMDs in Canada and we may be coming so look out!!

:moon:

RSD you may be right but we still got more guns than y'all so watch out!
I heard Obama thinks there are WMDs in Canada and we may be coming so look out!!

:moon:

I'm not worried unless he considers HUGE stockpiles of maple syrup a threat.:rofl:

RSD.

Ive said before western Europeans and Canadians will never get That Liberty is not something given, it's something earned.

Canada and my father, veteran of ww2, were fighting the Nazis in 1939 well before America. So take your holier than thou, self absorbed, myopic, liberty speech and jam it up your azz.

ken

Back