gun posts

Canada and my father, veteran of ww2, were fighting the Nazis in 1939 well before America. So take your holier than thou, self absorbed, myopic, liberty speech and jam it up your azz.

ken

And that my friends IS the "sugar-coated" version. Cape Breton'ers are a very proud,steeped in military history kind of people.

They haven't spent the last few wars sitting around playin' fiddle tunes...althou I love Celtic music. :thumbsup:

RSD.

We may not agree with the Canadians over a lot of things, but they have consistently been steadfast allies when the chips where down, and our largest trading partner. Your barking up the wrong tree.

Canada does not yet have the population v. useable land that the US does, which creates different perception/attitudes.

You guys know it's spring, right? Maybe go ride your bikes before this breaks down to, "My dad can beat up your dad."

Gotta love it...who's cooler? Women, that's who...you guys lose :whistle:

Now, go riding or something... :p

All right already. Enough with the Knuck chest thumpin'.
Nothing but a bunch of Olympic Hockey cheaters is all they are.

And yes you may have been fighting the Germans long before us but it doesn't mean you were doing it right.
May I ask where the majority of weapons and materiel y'all used came from? :whistle:

Thank you for your help and being there first. No disrespect meant but I think we can all agree that if the good old U S of A had not gotten involved everyone else who was would have been defeated. :moon:

Awe geez I guess I didn't make my thoughts clear and Im sorry for that. I respect Canadians for their sacrifices and know their our ally and will contribute when the chips are down. My family came here from Canada in the early 20's after immigrating from Finland. That being said its not the fear of the Canadian military that kept China, Russia and Japan from invading or obliterating our continent. You guys ride on our back as far as the defense of North America in funding, man power and military innovation. In fact NATO would not have any teeth without the U.S in it. I get tired of our gun culture being ridiculed by Europeans and Canadians when we obviously carry the loins share of the burden in blood sweat and tears.

i also have profound respect for a canadian friends and their contributions in the great conflicts...we here in america are standing firm because unlike cannada...our govrement is more than happy to over throw us...all it takes is a few looks at the laws and the stockpileing to see....we as americans are TARGETS for takeover by own own "leaders" only those who have never been enslaved, cannot understand the real threat of tyranny!!

Who need em, I've got my own maple Syrup lol :laugh:

camera 2932.jpg

Canadian bacon is lame.

Rsd the Canadians in third for longest hit and second for kill j/s

Where did this thread go :laugh:

Anyway I'm hearing we are about to have gun control, but it will amount to background checks at gun shows and internet sales, maybe the states will do something about private sales.

Felons don't give a crap :poke:

That's right, lets make it a Gun Thread :laugh:

We could always ponder this -

How hard will it be to purchase a gun in our future vs how easy it is to get in to the USA and soak up all the resources you can illegally, and what happens when an illegal gets a gun? It would still be the gun's fault :banghead:

:rofl:

Where did this thread go :laugh:

Anyway I'm hearing we are about to have gun control, but it will amount to background checks at gun shows and internet sales, maybe the states will do something about private sales.

Felons don't give a crap :poke:

That's right, lets make it a Gun Thread :laugh:

Yeah, I saw that. Two rules that are already effectively in place. If it's really that simple, virtually nothing changes.

What about knives?

Well I for one plan on picketing outside of Michael's arts and craft store for selling dangerous weapons of mayhem. I cant believe anyone can just walk into a store and buy an X-acto knife without a background check! I dont think they even check their ID! This has to stop.

Back