Guess what this is about?

memorex

Registered
whatsatre.png
laugh.gif

I've read alot on this site about tires and still haven't been able to make up my mind.  I am running low on rubber and need to make up my mind soon.  I like the twisties when ever I can find them.  But I also have been know to flat out nail the throttle in a straight line.
ohthedrama.gif
Its a toss up between the 50 and 55 series

I'm looking for a set of 190/55/17 or 190/50/17 and 120/70/17.  Not sure brand are the best for my riding style.

Do a search man, I bet there is 100's of posts on this topic, in fact, there are so many it makes you want to
puke.gif

i have only used the michelin pilots powers and they are perfect for that type of riding. fast warm up time and great with the twisties. the only gripe i have other than price is, the curvature is steep and takes sometime to get used to compared to the stock bridgestones.
thumb_up.gif

I should of said its between these two; Qualifiers and Pilot Powers. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would describe my style to be similar, but on the aggressive side, I like the Dunlop Qualifiers, 190/55/17
beerchug.gif

You might want to checkout the new Pilot ROAD dual compound. Unless your some kind of trackday prodigy, they should offer the cornering grip and open road longevity you need.

I have the Qualifiers, and I love'em !! But I haven't tried the PP2ct's ? I would like to try the Corsa III's.

Back