Guess i'm getting old

I like having two bikes, well three would be better... My Kabusa #1 fun, ZL1000 #2 cruising, gold wing #3 for touring. Sorry no more room for HD's....

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contact Bartlesville cycle sports, ask for Amanda. Best prices I have anywhere. Let me know what you find out. 918-336-3800.

not much for harleys myself. i was hauling parts and bikes last year and those even made my truck slow down. glad their motor isn't in my rig or i would probably be waiting on a tow right now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All these bikes have a place in the world. Even Ridley can find buyers for their ridiculously priced automatics. Ugggghhh!

But I like Harleys - have two sportsters in my garage - and can see why that Crossbones would appeal to you. I especially like the version with the short bars.

Well my hatred for Harleys comes from owning one not just listening to others. The bike actually hurt my back more then the sport bikes did so that was an obvious.

Touring on the naked bikes really dont appeal to me and so then neither does the harley.

Now if I would get another road bike it would be strictly for putting around town, since that is the only thing they are good for IMO. But it would never be another Harley.

Thanks, what would be a good% off of msrp? Ballpark
Posted via Mobile Device

You should be able to get 8%-10% off MSRP, just make sure they don't try to get it back by jacking up the freight, set up, etc, charges. The key is to talk to several dealers so you fully understand the pricing in your deal.

Now everyone can start yelling that they can get a higher % off on another brand. All I can say is good for you if that's what you want. An HD will cost you more and that's just how it is. If it's worth it to you then great and enjoy it. If not that's fine too, but keep the negative remarks to yourself.

Back