RACER_X

Registered
Cuz I really like this bike

Anybody know any discount HD shops

2010-harley-crossbones-1.jpgUh

2008-harley-davidson-flst_460x0w.jpg

2011 HD cross bones
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks cool, a mixture of old technology and...old technology! I like it for cruising around!

Oh dear, you do know there are a "Harley haters/bashers" here, right? I like the Cross Bones a lot but have always been partial to dressers/baggers (I have an '02 Road King Classic).
Have you tried surfing your local Craigslist/Cycletrader? Or are you set on buying brand new?
P.S. I found my RK on ebay, seller was from PA and had the bike shipped to me here in CA.

Springer front end looks cool...not the most comfortable ride.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh dear, you do know there are a "Harley haters/bashers" here, right? I like the Cross Bones a lot but have always been partial to dressers/baggers (I have an '02 Road King Classic).
Have you tried surfing your local Craigslist/Cycletrader? Or are you set on buying brand new?
P.S. I found my RK on ebay, seller was from PA and had the bike shipped to me here in CA.

I don't hate Harley Davidson. I mainly dislike their "rich history of racing". They make street bikes, not race bikes. Even back in the 60's they enjoyed a displacement advantage over other makes. I would own another cruising bike. It most likely wouldn't be a Harley though because of price, not prejudice.

Isn't Barnett supposed to be like Walmart for Harleys? They're in TX, right?

Check Cycle Trader and look for the dealers that list "call for price". I believe their licensing agreements prevent them from advertising below MSRP. I just bought a 2011 Road King for well below list, 20% discount for additional purchases, and a bunch of free stuff thrown in.

If a dealer starts giving you BS about hard to find, limited production or tries to boast that they don't "mark up" from msrp, don't waste your time, just leave and find another dealer. There are a lot of good honest dealers out there. NEVER pay MSRP !!!

IMG_1041.jpg

yup- gettin up there...

NEXT THING YOU KNOW, YOU'LL BE TALKIN 'BOUT HOW GREAT 8-TRACKS WERE:laugh:

Check Cycle Trader and look for the dealers that list "call for price". I believe their licensing agreements prevent them from advertising below MSRP. I just bought a 2011 Road King for well below list, 20% discount for additional purchases, and a bunch of free stuff thrown in.

If a dealer starts giving you BS about hard to find, limited production or tries to boast that they don't "mark up" from msrp, don't waste your time, just leave and find another dealer. There are a lot of good honest dealers out there. NEVER pay MSRP !!!

Thanks, what would be a good% off of msrp? Ballpark
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't lie, lately I've been "feelin'" this one... Its tougher when you live in Milwaukee...

street_glide_cvo7.jpg

Back