help me "name" my bike lol

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Lookin to "name" my bike, I been thinkin bout it & can't come up with anything nobody else already has. I have an '06 cranberry/black. I thought of Sugar, kinda cuz of the cranberry color looks like candy when its waxed
Posted via Mobile Device

Got the same problem here. Nothing has stuck yet. But it will come to me in time....

I've got the 07 Pearl Vigor Blue and she wanted to be named after the dragon in the movie Eragon: Saphira

+1 on "the bike will name itself".
Mine is named "Tipper" since, on more than one occasion, she has tried to fall over. For example, I was moving her a bit forward one time due to parking too far back in the garage, the kickstand barely touched the floor pad I have to protect my epoxy floor as I was pushing forward and up it sprang and over the bike went since I was a little off-balance and somewhat behind the bike, pushing from the side. No damage or anything, she fell on me, really. I protected her from the floor and any damage. :laugh:

I think another member on here named his bike "Dot" since there was a spot on the tank or something that he couldn't clean off or get rid of.

:beerchug:

+1 on "the bike will name itself".
Mine is named "Tipper" since, on more than one occasion, she has tried to fall over. For example, I was moving her a bit forward one time due to parking too far back in the garage, the kickstand barely touched the floor pad I have to protect my epoxy floor as I was pushing forward and up it sprang and over the bike went since I was a little off-balance and somewhat behind the bike, pushing from the side. No damage or anything, she fell on me, really. I protected her from the floor and any damage. :laugh:

I think another member on here named his bike "Dot" since there was a spot on the tank or something that he couldn't clean off or get rid of.

:beerchug:

Thinking of naming my '08 Orange/Black "Trouble"...had NO trouble at all last year...but...FIRST day out the gate this year ticketed for 70 in a 55 (30 seconds earlier and it woulda been 60 OVER...thank god for good brakes)...gonna give her just a little more time to tell me... "Velvet" (according to my g/f) seems to kinda fit too because of how SMOOTH she is...we'll see...but good luck with the name...whatever u come up with though has to be worthy of the finest horse in the stable...:bowdown:

Native Americans referred to cranberries as Sassamanash so you could probably get away with Sassy.

my wife calls mine my on the side ***** because :rofl: she is like a on the side girl . she always want s to go out, need lots of jewlery and will do any dirty little thing you want . and she wont tell your wife when your done

Back