GSXTacy is down!

I just pm'd him when I logged in to go ridding tommorrow night, man I feel bad, I am glad he is ok, prayers sent for him and the busa

Really sorry to here about your son....I hope he is ok and that he gets the care he needs...Ill be wishing him a speedy recovery...

hey, Hal! Glad to here he's up and about. Too many real bad accidents this time of year...

Prayers for a quick recovery and hedge of protection for all.

Too close to home for me. Just picked up my son's GSXR1000 last weekend. I hug him alot (as always!) but, lately I've been grabbing him by the shoulders and lookin' him straight in the eye,"Son, this thing will get demonic on you in a New York second. Don't let the thrill control you. And watch our for the other guy!!

Hoping for a quick 'back in the saddle' recovery!

sorry to hear about the accident. I'm glad it wasn't more serious. Make sure he gets a thorough checkup. The bike can always be fixed.

Would love an update...

How's he doing this morning? :whistle:

Hope not too sore!

hope everything turns out ok, glad hes not badly hurt my son rides every day all weathers , it is a worry i know

hey, Hal! Glad to here he's up and about. Too many real bad accidents this time of year...

Prayers for a quick recovery and hedge of protection for all.

Too close to home for me. Just picked up my son's GSXR1000 last weekend. I hug him alot (as always!) but, lately I've been grabbing him by the shoulders and lookin' him straight in the eye,"Son, this thing will get demonic on you in a New York second. Don't let the thrill control you. And watch our for the other guy!!

Hoping for a quick 'back in the saddle' recovery!
Good for you. I'm very confident is Chris' riding ability, as he used to ride on the seat in front of me on my bikes when he was as young as 5 years old. By the time he was 6 or 7, I could slide back on the passenger seat and he could ride me around all day,but it's just this kind of thing that faces us riders. We can control many things, but we can't control everything. I'm glad that through my motorcycle riding, and car racing, that Chris was educated at an early age about wearing protective gear. It may save your life someday, it did mine. Thanks for all your good wishes and concern. It's nice belonging to such a big family!:bowdown:

Little sore this morning. My neck is a little stiffer along with my back. I'm going to the doc later tody along with picking up my estimate and dealing with the insurance. Thanks for all the kind words. Its amazing how much damage can be done with such a slow (5-8 mph) accident.

Hal thanks for the update. Chris, glad it was not worse. Get that neck checked out.

Back