GSXTacy is down!

Sorry to hear about this, but glad he isn't seriously injured or worse. I have no tolerance for drunk drivers. Seems like the punishment is rarely enough for the crime.

:firing: :drink: :moderator:

Im good to go all, thanks for the thoughts. A little tightness in my back that I will have checked out in the morning. The bike will be better off than it was before the crash. I started another thread to keep you updated.

Thanks for letting us know, Hal. Hope he isn't too sore in the morning. I have some parts, mirrors, levers, a decent RH fairing and a clean tail piece if he can use them.
Thanks Paul. You are always one of the first to offer help! What you have done for me and my family is appreciated more than you will ever know. I hope you will allow me and Mary to take you and your wife out for dinner at the MNG in Eureka Springs. Your a good man, and I'm proud to call you my friend.:bowdown:

Im good to go all, thanks for the thoughts. A little tightness in my back that I will have checked out in the morning. The bike will be better off than it was before the crash. I started another thread to keep you updated.
Good to hear man. Make sure you get checked out good. Sorry this happened, but before you know it the bike will be fixed, and you'll be rollin' with your posse again...

D

Hal your family is in our thoughts and prayers... VERY VERY glad to hear that nothing serious happened to your son or at least as it currently stands! Fug the bike as always FFF...

Glad he is OK. If there is anything I can do for you guys, let me know. And definitly get checked out. Can't be too careful when it comes to neck injuries.

Prayers for a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

Glad he is OK. If there is anything I can do for you guys, let me know. And definitly get checked out. Can't be too careful when it comes to neck injuries.

Prayers for a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:
I think it would make Chris and I feel better if you would whip up a batch of those BBQ ribs for us that Dennis told me about!:thumbsup::guitar::D

Hal, hope he is okay... very sorry to hear!

Just got a call from my son Chris (GSXTacy). He got rearended by a drunk driver a little while ago. He said his neck was sore, but other than that, he came out OK. It sounds like the busa got tore up pretty good. Spoiled busa is on the way to pick him up with a trailer, and after they take the bike to the dealer, he is going to go get himself checked out. Wish I wasn't 400 miles away!

Hope everything works out, glad he is OK!!

Hope he checks out ok. I also have some parts if needed. Damn drunks !!

I'm not tooting your horn...but you're tough Sh!t!!!!

You get rearended by a drunk and all you get is a sore neck?

Glad you're ok, but where do you live that people are drunk before 2pm?

Back