Watch your butts

motrhedd

Donating Member
Registered
Thank God i wasnt on my Busa,Got rearended at a stop Light,Idiot says "Sorry I was Looking the outher way"Got the rear up about 3 feet,Some how i stayed up.Unfortunatly he folded me in half and i am kinda sore in the lower back.Had all my gear on but never hit the ground.

Picture_355.jpg

Was the jerk in a car or on another bike? In any event you need to have your back checked out, believe me you could find out years later that this has contributed to bad back. Besides, pain and suffering dude, pain and suffering.

Guy wasin a large car,Drilled me good,There was damage on top of his hood
wow.gif
Definatly gettin the back checked out.

Glad you are ok, also glad you weren't on the Busa
SHOCKED.gif

Man I feel your pain... The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago on my enduro...

Definitly get your back checked out... You would be surprised at what you can find wrong days after an accident. Glad you are still walking.
E

Get checked out pronto. FYI, a lot of insurance settlements are based on a factor of you hospital bills. IE the higher your hosptial bills, the higher your settlement will be. Recommend insisting on:.... MRI, Physical therapy consult, PT rehab, and an ortho consult should do it.

Your back is too important to skimp on. IMHO.

Chris

Back injuries make take months to become obvious. Get it checked out and documented. Take no chances, chronic back pain sux.

(PDBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,08:00) Back injuries make take months to become obvious. Get it checked out and documented. Take no chances, chronic back pain sux.
That is sound advice..

If you feel pain now,get it lined quick as possible before your muscles tighten up.It can take months if you let it go too long.

(NCBusa2001 @ Apr. 23 2007,00:44) Get  checked out pronto.  FYI, a lot of insurance settlements are based on a factor of you hospital bills.  IE the higher your hosptial bills, the higher your settlement will be.  Recommend insisting on:.... MRI, Physical therapy consult, PT rehab, and an ortho consult should do it.  

Your back is too important to skimp on.  IMHO.

Chris
+1,000,000,000 on this one I got ran off the road last year and still feel the effects so get your self checked out bro. You don't want to live with back pain for the rest of your life. Damn cagers!!!!

(dadofthree @ Apr. 23 2007,08:54)
lurk.gif
bump. I never pull directly behind the vehicle in front of me if I can help it.
Ditto. Park behind the vehical in front of you so you can lanesplit or shoot around to the left of them if you have to. Checking your mirrors periodically is a must at all times!

Back