Back problems

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
I rode my bike for about 4 hours today..and now my lower back is VERY sore and uncomfortable....could this be from the bike, or the impact and wheelies i have been doing? it seems to have started once i got the front wheel off the ground..

Co- inky-dink? I think not...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|LadyHawk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147128412 -->

I am still new but no probs after on off 8 hr day of riding. I only felt the the tips of my fingers go a bit numb. about 300 miles

I rode my bike for about 4 hours today..and now my lower back is VERY sore and uncomfortable....could this be from the bike, or the impact and wheelies i have been doing? it seems to have started once i got the front wheel off the ground..
"Hey, Doc! - It hurts when I do this...."

Uh, Jeremy, I think you may have figured it out!
tounge.gif

watch your seating position... I had problems until I kept the boys tight against the tank. You may want to consider risers as well.

Maybe if ya quit with the wheelies?

How tall are you? Not to be indelicate, but if you're a bit pudgy around the middle (like me), your stomach muscles could be weak.

Your stomach muscles help support your back, so you may want to try working on that.

Also, I remember someone posting that they were having back problems, and bought a Tobin (that has that lip thing on the seat). They were pleased with it, and like Corroded said, keep the jewels close to the tank, and that may help.

How tall are you?  Not to be indelicate, but if you're a bit pudgy around the middle (like me), your stomach muscles could be weak.  

Your stomach muscles help support your back, so you may want to try working on that.

Also, I remember someone posting that they were having back problems, and bought a Tobin (that has that lip thing on the seat).  They were pleased with it, and like Corroded said, keep the jewels close to the tank, and that may help.
Doubt very much anyone has a belly bigger than mine. I do not have problems at all with the typical numb fingers and maybe my right foot. ( I do not put it down at all when I stop).

Just ride the bike, stretch every now and then. It is possible that you have an old injury that is now being pronounced by the riding position.

I do experience severe pain after I ride, that is on my face for holding that grin all throughout the trip
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
This bike is just awesome!!!!!1

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I have an atrocious back but the Busa has not really bothered me.

Biggest issue here is hands, just keep riding, check out some of the risers and grip combos but again, just keep riding and you'll get used to the position.

Back