GSXR1000 front fender on GEN2 Busa

i would say yay, i think it looks good, obviously i did it, especially when lowered, i think it just cleans up the front. although stock looks good too...what did you think of my paint scheme?

I like it! The matte black is subtle. Does the kanji symbol reflect light?

yea its a gloss black, so its noticable when riding, for some reason it doesn't ever show up real good in pics

yea that will fit perfect. if you can find one without any cracks, the paint isnt that expensive to get repainted

have found a few without cracks/broken tabs, think i'm gonna pull the trigger on one tonight. Would much prefer to get one in near perfect shape with no scratches, don't want to deal with having it painted. What do these guys do to their bikes? Almost every fender i looked at was all scratched up or broken tabs, cracks etc etc. On my second sport bike now, first the 04 750 and now the busa, both fenders remain in pristine condition

05 06 Suzuki GSXR 1000 Front Fender Plastic Body OEM - eBay (item 270704156386 end time Mar-11-11 05:54:41 PST)

2008 SUZUKI GSXR 1000 GSXR1000 ( FRONT FENDER ) 750 600 - eBay (item 190434962633 end time Mar-21-11 20:47:48 PDT)

these are the two i'm lookin at and about ready to buy. Was gonna snag the first one, description says no scratches, but from looking at the pic it looks like it has a good amount of surface scratches? Hard to tell. Might just get the second one i posted, as the descriptioin states, i would assume "no damage" means no cracks/scratches etc etc. Glad i came across this thread, i love the look with the gsxr fender, just never looked into it bc for some reason i figured the fender would be $200 or so

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM! Oh, wait...they already did! And we never got it back!

Lmao, ease up Scottie. You blokes need to spend less time drinking and mouthing off, then you might achieve a little more than being England's lazy, useless northern neighbour.

Lmfao!

Well after having mine on for a year I convinced my buddy to get it for his. Apparently the 09 gsxr 600 has the candy max orange that was the same color as the orange/black busa so that got him to bite the bullet. Think his bike looks better with the orange fender than the black. A little longer and would have been perfect.

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

20160305_153503.jpg

Back