GSXR1000 front fender on GEN2 Busa

I thought someone already post that it's only the 05-08 model GSXR-1000 fenders to buy....

Jep , i thought they were very clear instructing 05-08 and not 09-10 models.
I just bought a second hand 08-GSXR-1000 model yesterday and will be checking it this week, i will have to paint it black but that's a minor thing:thumbsup:

Jep , i thought they were very clear instructing 05-08 and not 09-10 models.
I just bought a second hand 08-GSXR-1000 model yesterday and will be checking it this week, i will have to paint it black but that's a minor thing:thumbsup:

Post some pictures when you get it on

This is an interesting mod. With the GSXR fender on, it will allow for easier removal of the front wheel without taking off the fender hopefully. It also looks real sweet. I am going to be ordering a carbon fiber fender off of ebay.
So the 09 and 10 GSXR fenders don't fit hey?
Will look into the CF 05 to 08 then.Rumble

The 2009-2010 GSXR1000 front fender will not fit as the lowest bolt hole is about a 1/2 inch off.
I bought a 2009 fender off ebay and have since installed the fender with a custom metal bracket ......so it fits now just fine however if you want to avoid this hassle try a 2008 or older style.
Mind you the new 2009 style looks wicked on my silver 09 model.....so I'm happy with this style over the older models.

Does anyone know if they made a silver from gsxr fender that would match the 09 silver?

I have brochures for all suzuki models and could not find a matching silver colour from the various years litre bikes.

In my case I went with a carbon fiber fender and this really sets off the bike.
Should cost less than a hundred bucks to colour match an oe fender though.

I have brochures for all suzuki models and could not find a matching silver colour from the various years litre bikes.

In my case I went with a carbon fiber fender and this really sets off the bike.
Should cost less than a hundred bucks to colour match an oe fender though.

Thanks man and i think a carbon fiber would almost be better looking on a silver 09.

07 fender, found it on ebay for 60 bucks in mint condition

2011-02-18_10_33_21.jpg

what color for those year model bikes do you think would match or go well with the 09 busa blue pearl black?

The actual color name for your black is Pearl Nebular Black or color code "YAY".

Suzuki used that color code pretty frequently with almost all of sportbikes that are black

@big e, hear it is, some pics alittle older, a few more upgrades now, black rearsets, and getting rear painted also, don't have pics yet

2010-10-11_17_46_45.jpg

2010-10-11_17_46_21.jpg

2010-10-11_17_46_09.jpg

2011-02-18_10_32_41.jpg

2010-10-11_17_45_58.jpg

i would say yay, i think it looks good, obviously i did it, especially when lowered, i think it just cleans up the front. although stock looks good too...what did you think of my paint scheme?

Back