GSXR1000 front fender on GEN2 Busa

LBusa08

Registered
Hi All ,

i have seen some of the GEN2 busas with a GSXR1000 front fender installed and i really liked the looks of them. it seems as if you can lower the front even more then.
Any of you on this forum know which production year this would be ? which of the GSXR front fenders would fit my GEN2 Busa ?

Thanks in advance
cheers
Leo

Not sure about any earlier years but I know the 08-10 fit with no alterations needed.I think the 06 and 07 is going to be the same way but I do not have firsthand experience with anything earlier than '08.

Allright man ,
i guess i'll over to a suzuki dealer and ask also.
Thanks for the feedback
Appreciated

I put one on my old 08 Busa. It was an 03 GSX-R1000 fender. The only alteration I made was to drill a hole for the brake line clip.

BUSA-1.jpg

Uncle steve has one on his also, Looks good

the k3 k4 are the same so are the k5/k8 these fit without mods the k10 has an additional space of 10 mm between the forks and the mudguard

sideish2.jpg

Last edited:
So, technically an aftermarket CF fender will fit the Gen II with minor modification? I really like the look.

GSXR1000 fender looks great but something tells me the aerodynamics coming off the smaller fender are going to reduce the top end speed a little. Any feedback from those who did the mod???

That does look pretty sweet. I think you guys just gave me one more thing to add to my list :thumbsup:

GSXR1000 fender looks great but something tells me the aerodynamics coming off the smaller fender are going to reduce the top end speed a little. Any feedback from those who did the mod???

Eeeek, how much top end do you need? :whistle:

Um, don't the Gsxr1000's top out at the same 186 as we do stock?
I don't think its an issue...
I have one in the garage waiting to go on, but she's a little scuffed up, so I've got to get it fixed/painted first...

Back