Group Shots at Spring Bash 2009

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
(also posted at end of Photoshoot thread)

Friday night, David or one of his guys WILL be at the Phillips around an hour before sunset and at least an hour after (if they are having fun? heck find them a cot).. they will be taking shots for us at any rate..

Saturday:

this is a bit in the air but here is the current plan.. (location COULD change, please check here or at the Phillips after Wednesday)

Current location is the Upper Dam at Fontana (map to be posted)

Meet time is set for 9AM and photographers (yes more than one) will show up right around 10AM.. gives us an hour to line up bikes and have some fun..

ALSO (and this rocks) There will be 2 photographers shooting INDIVIDUAL shots following the group shots...

With 2 guys, this should go pretty darn fast.. be geared up and ready to go following the group shot.. This will just be a static "you and your bike" shot..

Myself, RacerV and one other are going to go in advance to drop a "chalk line" for front tires to line up on.. (seems to be the biggest hassle, lining up bikes)..

When you arrive at the location, follow the leader, get your bike lined up and put your helmet on right side of front tire facing forward..

Hopefully we can get the group and individual shots done in under 2 hours.. (group shot in under an hour? maybe?)

If you want all the shots from all the bikes for the 3 days and the group shot... Please see the link in my signature and pay the $25 fee... this is a steal..

Group shot only... no charge.. BUT if you want to get an "Individual Shot" you need to sign up for all the shots.. These will be professional grade shots so really the cost is pretty minimal for what you are getting..

This should be extremely cool and a great value.. I am hoping that the normal Mods and Admins are on site to do their normal "control" thing and keep us all in line :)

Suggestions or other things that need covered?

sounds great. I think that will be the best location, they are doing work at the bottom of the dam where we are normally at.

sounds great. I think that will be the best location, they are doing work at the bottom of the dam where we are normally at.
that was what I heard... David suggested the upper dam.. Kevin (photog with the red Jaguar) is going to make sure the site is ok between now and Sunday.. I will be there Sunday myself to look.. this ought to be good huh?

yep. :) when is the last day to pay?
you can pay anytime you can get online.. if you get to the bash and decide you want to get the photos, David will allow you to pay after you get home even.. He is really running an honor system for this first try at such an open photo opportunity.. Just stop by and grab a "green dot" from him at one of the photo sites or from me..

this may help

picture009.jpg

picture008.jpg

Hey Yo Mr. B. The linky in your sig no worky man.. The page done been HAXORD ok it could just be down for another reason....:banghead:

we are kinda off topic here.

As for cig butts at the lookout point.......

Sunday we are arriving and can meet at the lookout. I am not sure if there is any easy way to pick them up. Mr.B probably has the best idea with the gas blower.

Another option is for a massive group ride to the lookout on Friday in honor of Vman, we can all wear the Vman shirts and do some clean up. It would not take long with everyone pitching in ...

Last edited:
we are kinda off topic here.

As for cig butts at the lookout point.......

Sunday we are arriving and can meet at the lookout. I am not sure if there is any easy way to pick them up. Mr.B probably has the best idea with the gas blower.

Another option is for a massive group ride to the lookout on Friday in honor of Vman, we can all wear the Vman shirts and do some clean up. It would not take long with everyone pitching in ...

I do like this option... I wanted to sort of tie this in with the other idea of the adopt a road thing... maybe we can adopt the Overlook for the day at least..

Last edited:
Randy,
This sounds great I know you but a lot of work and thought into making this happen
I just wanted to say Thank You Thank you very much [Elvis voice]
Im looking forward to next week
See ya soon :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Back