Great inexpensive performance improvement!

So it's a capacator for the battery...I fail to see how thats supposed to affect spark, but ok...:poke:

Does it come with fire extinguisher? If it does, I might consider it. Greg, how much to install it?:rofl:

I'll take that bet! :poke: Name the amount.
I bet I can get at least 40% better mileage with two!

Tell me something. How does this product tell the ignition system that you want to send more voltage than what's needed to jump the spark plug gap? ???

Vortec Cyclone - Save Gas, Boost Horsepower

add this to your hyper-plaszmo airbox coated exhaust packing scavenger turbolator suction pump blastonator and you got at least 100 hp more on the dyno with that custom one off special just for you MAP and at my unusually low price of 29.95!!

BUT WAIT!! if you act in the next ten minutes, I will personally throw in an extra 3 hp just for mentioning this ad..

BUT WAIT!! there is more!! order now and we will take 10 smackers off right now!!

Dont wait supplies are limited and also the first 100 playas will get to see our new ultra low drag super hyper wheel air device... by adding this air additive to your tires, we can promise 3 mpg AND ANOTHER 20hp..

people we worked hard for this.. do not let it get away.. have your credit card ready and call now... if you decide this is not for you after ordering, just return in and we will refund your money.. keep the ultra low drag super hyper wheel air device as our special gift to you (a $300 value) ACT NOW

Brought to you by GMI products.. purveyors of fine crap since the cows came home..

GMI is a subsidiary of Guerrilla Marketing and is in now way related to any worthwhile endeavor...

Last edited:
That must be a Lord Humongous developed part he sold to the Japanese. Nobody knows performance like L.H.....................:laugh:

flux-capacitor.jpeg

please be patient when ordering this. Our phones have been ringing off the hook. We are running out quick and wont be able to advertise this great deal ever again. Thanks for all of the orders I wasn't prepared for the huge response. We may have to restrict the order quantities to no more than two per order. Send a PM for your super secret promotional code to get your super special for you only reduced price. I can't believe how fast these are going. :laugh: Hurry before you're left behind.

Vortec Cyclone - Save Gas, Boost Horsepower

add this to your hyper-plaszmo airbox coated exhaust packing scavenger turbolator suction pump blastonator and you got at least 100 hp more on the dyno with that custom one off special just for you MAP and at my unusually low price of 29.95!!

BUT WAIT!! if you act in the next ten minutes, I will personally throw in an extra 3 hp just for mentioning this ad..

BUT WAIT!! there is more!! order now and we will take 10 smackers off right now!!

Dont wait supplies are limited and also the first 100 playas will get to see our new ultra low drag super hyper wheel air device... by adding this air additive to your tires, we can promise 3 mpg AND ANOTHER 20hp..

people we worked hard for this.. do not let it get away.. have your credit card ready and call now... if you decide this is not for you after ordering, just return in and we will refund your money.. keep the ultra low drag super hyper wheel air device as our special gift to you (a $300 value) ACT NOW

Brought to you by GMI products.. purveyors of fine crap since the cows came home..

GMI is a subsidiary of Guerrilla Marketing and is in now way related to any worthwhile endeavor...

The funniest thing is that every bike/car battery acts like a capacitor and smoothes the voltage curve. :whistle:

So it's a capacator for the battery...I fail to see how thats supposed to affect spark, but ok...:poke:
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding! Rauzer gets the 2 points!

Sorry Mr Bogus, but the judges ruled that "flux capacitor" just wasn't close enough! (thanks to Captain for the "3 terminal" assist)

Yah, I don't see how a capacitor, even a 100% Japanese electronics capacitor, could make squat for difference, but then I'm only an electrical engineer.

But they couldn't sell this stuff if it wasn't true, right? We got laws against that, and we got the guvment to enforce them laws. :firing: So I'm declaring this thing legit. S-R is in charge of the group buy.

How 'bout a group buy:thumbsup: with a profit margin of 2000%, I'll bet we could all get free shipping:goodidea::alcoholic::drinka: AJAY; puff, puff, give. Bogart! I wanna hit too, damn it!

How many people on the board? We better plan for at least a thousand units so nobody gets left out.

And this way we'll probably buy up all the stock for 3 years and leave all those ZX14 azzhoals in the dust! :beerchug:

Not that we can't do that anyway, but a little extra insurance is always nice.

Back