Great inexpensive performance improvement!

AJAY

Registered
Just saw this on ebay. Since these ebay posts go away so quickly, I'll copy and paste it here for all you motorheads to drool over. Don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna buy two or three of these! (two points goes to the person who correctly identifies this "magic" part!)

MAGIC BOOSTER from japan

> More complete combustion.
> Average mileage up.
> Better torque & horsepower.
> Better acceleration.
> More stable idling.
> Engine starts easier.

INTRODUCTION

*Magic booster is made in Japan.
It is made with 100% japanese electronic parts
(It is designed like a big electronic part).
*14cm (long) x 3cm (diameter), 130 gram.
* For the booster to function, just connect it to the battery.
*This unit suits for all cars and motorbikes with a battery of 6-12 volt. (gasoline)

THEORY
Because of many reasons, a standard engine never combusts the fuel completely. Magic Booster solves this problem by improving the ignition spark. The alternator doesn't generate steady electricity (see the white line in the diagram). Also, the other electric appliances inside the car share electricity at the same time. Therefore the fuel cannot be completely combusted due to unstable ignition spark. Because Magic Booster covers the gaps between the crests while it detects the weakness of electricity (see the purple line in the diagram), resulting in steady & complete combustion that helps to make your engine run smoother and save the mileage.

INSTALLATION
You will receive a magic booster (fused), 2 cable tie straps and a sand-paper.
You can finish the installation in a few minutes.
Clean the poles by sand paper and connect the booster to the battery only.
* You NEED to first connect the red cable, and then connect the black cable.
* Installation description is written on the item.

BUYER'S VOICE (in my feedback)

05-Sep-09 I didn`t belive but its working!!! Engine rus smoother from the first contact!!!
04-Sep-09 Installed it today and it works well. Postage time was very quick.
03-Sep-09 great item,fast post,A++++++++seller
02-Sep-09 goods as described,good communication,prompt delivery.Thank you
29-Aug-09 Item exactly as described. Well packed & delivered quickly. An excellent seller.
29-Aug-09 5 stars, as described, Thank you.
28-Aug-09 excellent professionnel, transaction impeccable, véhicule démarre mieux +++++
25-Aug-09 Great product. Fast delivery.
24-Aug-09 produit efficace! sevice efficace... rien à reprocher.
22-Aug-09 As described, Would use this ebayer again.
14-Aug-09 ras tres bon produit tesé et aprouvé par moi meme
13-Aug-09 Produit conforme à la description,livraison très rapide,que du +++
11-Aug-09 article bien recu et fontionnent
----- After couple of weeks I've noticed my mpg increased by 4 miles.Works.
----- merci tres bon ebayeur objet tres efficace recommande a tous
----- marche bien recommande a tous a bientot pour autre achat identique
----- Perfect, so good I'm buying another for my Golf TDi, smoother running & more MPG
----- This realy does work well thanks.
----- BUEN VENDEDOR . TODO PERFECTO , TODO OK..........(ESPAÑA)
----- Im speachless! The product is absolutly AMAZING! TRY IT! It's worth EVERY; CENT!
----- Très bon contact, bon sav,7% d'économie pas mal pour un gros 4x4,je recommande +
----- it's been in my 4wd for a week definitely works
----- fastest delivery ever. 10 -20% better fuel efficiency. very happy! '03 Rav4

main.jpg

average.jpg

combustion.jpg

connection.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl: What the Heck is that thing? Please say you're joking Ajay.
Joking? Man, I am trying to bring the promise of performance and enlightenment to my Busa brothers and sisters.

Didn't you read the buyer's feedback? And I quote: "fastest delivery ever. 10 -20% better fuel efficiency. very happy! '03 Rav4"

That's why I'm buying at least two of them. I bet I can get at least 40% better mileage with two!

P.S. It's only $35 plus $9 express shipping. Genuine Japanese electronic parts. What a bargain!

While I'm at it, I'm thinking of getting a pair of these for my Busa. Should help with exhaust scavenging to really uncork this motor. Plus it's already got a Busa-appropriate "R" in the advertising!

board.jpg

Hey!! Dont dis it!! This thing actually DOES work, and it performs 2 functions at the same time!!

(It Magically Boosts his PayPal balance, while simultaneously depleting yours.)

:rulez:

:banghead:

I'd be real careful about dissing anything from old Nippon. I lived there for 20 years and they know their bikes. Plus they don't usually bull****...

Do you think they make a turbo encabulator for the busa too? :poke: That is what I am looking for. A chrome one though!:rofl:

How 'bout a group buy:thumbsup: with a profit margin of 2000%, I'll bet we could all get free shipping:goodidea::alcoholic::drinka: AJAY; puff, puff, give. Bogart! I wanna hit too, damn it!

:rofl::rofl:

Don't laugh guys I have one and it really works, I gained 400 hp with it. Better than a turbo, I got mine with optional sound effects.:whistle:

You have to understand most of these guys suffer from there brain hitting the back of their skull during Busa launches...so, when something different comes along that isn't known to them they go into vapor lock and spew forth their strange concoctions..albeit entertaining as heck...
What I am confused about it it just connects to the two poles of the battery and that is it? Can you enlighten us further, dear brother, who would help us to save our planet from partially burned hydrocarbons? 2hip

Back