Great Deal If You Need Boots-Alpinestars s-mx 5 Boots $109.99

The only thing is they are the AYC (Alpinestars Yamaha Collection) version of the s-mx 5. I don't really think there is a difference, but the msrp is only $159 vs. the normal Alpinestars s-mx 5 msrp is $239.99. I ordered a pair anyway, even if they are half the quality, they are half the price :laugh:

I wear 13's they sell 12.5 or 14's :laugh: I didn't want to take a chance on the 12.5's so I got 14's. My thinking was; they're for riding, not walking :laugh:

I wear 13's they sell 12.5 or 14's :laugh: I didn't want to take a chance on the 12.5's so I got 14's. My thinking was; they're for riding, not walking :laugh:

Oh, rats! Well, they have the half sizes on either side of my size. Probably bigger would be best. I have some other boots in my cart at Motorcycle Superstore. I have to decide soon. I just got my first sportbike in a long time and have virtually no gear. This weekend I stopped at an ice cream shop owned by former racer Brooks Gremmels. Two sport bikers stopped in and I asked about their gear. I told them about my spray-painted 70's Buco helmet with the goggles, duct tape and political stickers and they smiled and said, "We saw it." :laugh: I had ranch work boots on with the pants tucked in and a denim shirt flying in the wind.

I am "Robert", too.

i have a pair, i wear a size 13 in nike shoes and work boots. the pair i bought were size 47 in euro, they fit perfect!!

Back