Boots, need some input on new pair

Since you did mention TCS.... have you seen the (new for 2008) TCS "Competizione" model?

black_white.jpg

Lots and lots of features for only $290-ish. Might be worth a peek..... here's a linky:

TCS Competizione at newenough.com

I know all the talk about "socks" I have tried a new strategy as of late..

I have parked my regular boot socks and gone to an ankle high athletic sock..

Now before anyone goes bonkers....I know sounds nuts for a boot but with my Teknic pant it works great... the sock hits the leather pant line and so just about an inch of overlap and they stayed put for 4 days of riding...

they were more comfortable for me and easier to get my boots/pants/socks on...

I have tried sock that do not clear the top of my boots and I just can not do it bro I have to use over the calf socks

where did you find them for that, I'm all for saving $50 if I can

I got mine about a year ago, I checked with the board sponsor that I got them from and due to the economy...Euro vs. the dollar (Sidi's are made in Italy) the costs have gone up :(

Give Josh at a call or you can PM him....Jester0769

I got mine about a year ago, I checked with the board sponsor that I got them from and due to the economy...Euro vs. the dollar (Sidi's are made in Italy) the costs have gone up :(

Give Josh at a call or you can PM him....Jester0769

I'll get ahold of him before I make any decision. Thanks for the info as I would rather support a board sponsor if at all possible.

Since you blew right past your $300 limit. Might as well aim for the cheap seats. :rofl:
Brand new Sidi Vortice will be the cats azz! $475 at the moment!

motostrano_2019_35620441.jpg

Since you blew right past your $300 limit. Might as well aim for the cheap seats. :rofl:
Brand new Sidi Vortice will be the cats azz! $475 at the moment!

SSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up, I may have to look into those. :beerchug:

The Sidi Vortice look good in black as well, looks like they won't be avail til December though.

sidi-vortice-boots-black.jpg

sidi-vortice-boots-front.jpg

sidi-vortice-boots-rear.jpg

sidi-vortice-boots-sole.jpg

Wow those Vortice look sweet, I got a pair of these a while back for 275 from New Enough. I like em, very comfy on long rides.

Sidi.jpg

i just got a pair of these Alpinestar smx-4 boots on ebay brand new for 125.00 there awesome!! very comfortable and look great.
alpinestars-s-mx-4.jpg

Yes Sidi's

The Vertigo Corsa Race in black is what I ride in. I've had them for over 3 years and they are still going strong. I like the straps across the instep to keeps the boot snug and tight.

I am seeing wear and tear on the sole though, but with over 25,000 miles on them with lots of daily commute in there, I guess they're due. I wonder if they resole these boots at the factory?

I got a size 46 and added a sports insole and it fits me perfectly (I wear size 11).

Last edited:
Back