Grandpa getting a busa

Busa Gramps
cool.gif

I knew that was going to be asked he either turns 63 or 65 this year.
Man that is cool as heck! Tell Gramps to enjoy the new Busa...he's a lucky guy - Maybe you can get him on the Forums  
cool.gif
Not totally computer friendly  
biggrin.gif
My dad couldnt turn the computer on (55) till he bought his busa and I turned him on to the site! Now he wont stay off the board or the bike!

Now to try to talk him into a helmet... pretty set in his ways. It was kinda funny seeing him ride it with goggles. He didnt have any problem with it though, jumped on it and rode the 100 miles back from the dealership. Helibars and lowering soon to follow.

Now to try to talk him into a helmet... pretty set in his ways. It was kinda funny seeing him ride it with goggles. He didnt have any problem with it though, jumped on it and rode the 100 miles back from the dealership. Helibars and lowering soon to follow.
Cool gramps indeed. Hopefully he'll come to his senses on the helmet issue soon. My parents are the same way about seatbelts.

Yeah, need to get gramps to wear his gear! He might be confident and comfortable, but it doesn't take much!

sweet bike...............cant get that color here............. iv been try,n ....wish him the best of luck with the new bike......:)
smile.gif

Grandpas on Busas ROCK- got my dad an '04 when he turned 60. 15K on the clock and waitin for the '07s.

Congrats to your gramps,ridin with family is the best,my dad just turned 70 and we ride together regularly.I let him ride my Busa and he loved it.

Congrats , before clicking the topic , i read the topic title twice
smile.gif

Back