Grand Sport Busa

E Zurcher

Registered
Who here would like to see a Grand Sport Busa. I'm thinking a monster of an engine with all the bells and whistles to support sport touring with few compromises on speed or agility.

It would have.

Electronic active adjustable suspension front and rear that supports big people
Built in navigation and updated gauges
A little storage
Traction control/abs
More driver protection
Heated seat and grips
Built in aux lighting
Adjustable bars and pegs

Kind of like a Connie with Busa looks and performance.

I know when you :google: it, Google tries to change it to "Grand Sport BUICK" :p

Nope, can't say I've seen anything like that...my first thought was that you'd almost need to put all of that in to a trike...

Are you gonna mod a Gen2 busa into 1?? Cause that's the only way I see a Busa having all those options listed is for you to DIY.....

Unless U know something we don't :laugh:

I was thinking more like a Gen 3 from Zuk, not a mod of a gen 1 or 2. Grand Sport version with all the goodies and 220+ HP. They could also come out with a Track version like the HP4 from BMW for those who get into that stuff.

Lots of car manufacturers design very powerful luxury sports cars, it would be nice to have a Busa like that.

Yeah that would be nice :thumbsup:

However highly unlikely..... :banghead:

I think if and when I get another bike I might shoot for an HP4. Soo many people have been raving about em my curiosity is piqued and although I'm a die hard Busa fanatic the reality of the situation is they will never put out a bike of that quality with a Kanji symbol on it. So I will continue 2 ride my busa and appreciate it 4 what it is and look 4 innovation else where :whistle:

Grand Sport Busa looks like this.

I built it.

9769383651_d045542c2a_o.jpg

Back