GPS v. Speedohealer

Sergeant Busa

Registered
Considering this mod and wondering what you members think. Pros and Cons verses Cost and installation? Thanks in advance.

Sergeant Busa

I used my GPS once, now I use my headohealer. Just offset by around 10%, easy to figure.

speedohealer here also. Either will do the trick, but the speedo healer is small and can be hidden any where on the bike.

I just did this mod about three days ago. I can say that I am upset with myself for not doing it a long time ago. I used my GPS to calibrate my speed. Once I put the code in, The speedohealer took over. Rode the bike an it was on the nose with the GPS. Well worth the money if you want accuracy.

I guess i would if it was a gen 1 but on the gen 2 the spedo only goes to 185 I'm looking at a gps.

I used my GPS to calibrate my speedo healer. I don't ride with my GPS all the time.

thats what i did. matter of fact i gotta do it again cause i went from a 16/42 to a 16/39. really the speedo healer is the way to go. mine was spot on according to the gps. well worth the money and it was so easy to install even i could do it!!!! :beerchug:

do both. speedohealer is one of the best mods i did, no more remembering how far my speedo is off or anything its right, has a top speed recall to, and saves you from racking all those fake miles up.

That's awesome. Felt the same way of why didn't I do this sooner. :thumbsup:

Buy Now: SpeedoHealer V4.0 Speedo Healer Speedometer Calibrator Correction | Pashnit Moto

Img_1086_speedohealer_800.jpg

Img_1086_speedohealer_800.jpg

I've been experimenting with my GPS and speed since I got the bike back together. I've got an 06, and dropped to a 16T in the front. From what my GPS says, my speedo is reading lower. At 120 on the speedo, the GPS showed 101. At 90mph the GPS was 78.

I'm wondering how accurate the GPS really is? I have a Garmin 255 (I think). I know that the GPS reads lower than what my STI is showing on the speedo. Maybe I'll just pick up one of these things...

Back