Got the call today!!!

legionaire

Registered
I have been looking for a dealer that hasn't sold there 05 LE if thier even getting one and I didn't want to look too far from home! So today I get a call and a dealer from about 200 miles away asks if I still want an LE my ears perked up and of course I said YES!!! This dealer is getting thier 1 and it is already sold to some guy 500 miles away. So today they get a call from a dealer on the other side of MT. and they have a customer that wants a blue one now! and all they have to trade is thier LE so the trade has now officially been made and there is an LE with my name on it!!!!!

Well, man...I'll be the first to congratulate you! That's awesome!
super.gif

nice...congrats.

Now where's the damn pics? Heheh...
cool.gif

MUST............FEED............PIC............MONKEY..........
laugh.gif

Seriously, though...real glad you got yerself one. NOw just remember to go easy on the throttle and enjoy her. If you respect her, she'll respect you...and she'll definitely take care of you...you just need to learn to work with her.

Oh yeah...and don't forget to remove the reflectors.
wink.gif

Congrats legionaire i'm debating on adding the 05 LE to my stall in the future i know of one dealer i can snag it from. love living in middle of no where or debating on buying this wrecked 2wd dodge Diesel which i'd really like to snag also i'd like something for some milage that would haul the busa's with no prob my duramax can now but the milage is not so great. And of course ya better post some of them pics when ya get that beauty

Congrats on that! We will all be waiting to see the pics!

did they say when the 05 would be available ? i was at the zook dealer the other day and he said it would definitely be a march delivery for the limited .
but he also said the 06 was definitely goanna be an all new bike so he might be talkin out his arse

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110561749 -->

what you saw it in the daylight and you didn't take a picture of it...... thats just wrong.

Congrats!

It has been over an hour and still no pics... what is this world coming to.

Give it to me.
Your not giving it to me fast enough.

Does anyone else like Anjolina Jolie?

Congrats dude! Get us some pics!

I want to get my busa up that way, grew up in Cody and went to school in Bozeman....some killer roads around that whole area.

Enjoy her!!

Back