06 LE

I unfortunatly am trying to sell my 05 LE, I hate to do it, but responsiblily calls, I want to buy a house soon, Im thinking I can wait a little over a year a buy an 07 when they come out.
If anyone is interested Im asking $10,250 with all the mods : Yoshimura RS-3 full polish exhaust with p.a.i.r. valve removed, and block off plates installed, chrome wheels, Corbin seat, tinted double bubble, xenonking.com real HID, black frame sliders, 1 inch bar risers, Buell foot pegs, undertail, taillight intergrator, swingarm tag mount,
PM me if interested

if i dont trade in a couple of years for a redesigned model(gotta let em get the bugs out)i want to paint mine and maybe do the gator glass kanji symbols

I unfortunatly am trying to sell my 05 LE, I hate to do it, but responsiblily calls, I want to buy a house soon, Im thinking I can wait a little over a year a buy an 07 when they come out.
If anyone is interested Im asking $10,250 with all the mods : Yoshimura RS-3 full polish exhaust with p.a.i.r. valve removed, and block off plates installed, chrome wheels, Corbin seat, tinted double bubble, xenonking.com real HID, black frame sliders, 1 inch bar risers, Buell foot pegs, undertail, taillight intergrator, swingarm tag mount,
PM me if interested
That's one hellufa deal!

Back