06 LE

High Ranger

Registered
Well after seeing the pics I called my Dealer today and I think I will be trading in my 05 LE. They don't have the 06 yet but expecting the first one anyday now. Called "dibs" on it before it even get's off the truck.

i like it also!! but cant let my 00 go and have no more money !!can i ask what they gave you for your 05?

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128729731 -->

Haven't done it yet. They don't have the 06 yet. High trade is only a whopping 8600.00 for an 05 LE with 1400 miles. I think I will sell her outright and go back with cash again. I like not having a payment.

Haven't done it yet. They don't have the 06 yet. High trade is only a whopping 8600.00 for an 05 LE with 1400 miles. I think I will sell her outright and go back with cash again. I like not having a payment.
Would you take high trade in cash for it?
biggrin.gif

There's something about that '06 LE that keeps me staring ... not sure what--maybe it's that you never see white bikes--but I know that in person, that pearl white and silver will look sharp!

Might be able to swing a used '04-'05 LE before long... as a second bike. Verde Loca isn't goin' anywhere though.
wink.gif

I'm betting the LE won't be available for a long time. The '05s didn't start showing til April/May this year. I like the color of the '06 LE, but think they should have stayed with the traditional overall scheme.

I'm betting the LE won't be available for a long time. The '05s didn't start showing til April/May this year. I like the color of the '06 LE, but think they should have stayed with the traditional overall scheme.
I agree on both accounts... '06 LE will probably be April '06 at least... And I couldn't agree more that the LE should have stayed a solid single color instead of going with that tacky graphic design two tone look. On top of that, the black frame and bits doesn't go with the two tone paint... Then there's the silver wheels...
drooling3.gif

Not only did Zuk do BNG for another year, they ruined the LE...

I disagree with both of you all. I remember for the past few years that Suzuki didn't even announce the colors for the Limited Edition until end of November or early December. I don't think the LE's have never been announced at the same time as the regular Busa's. I could be wrong, but that is my recollection for the past three years.

I like the 06 LE but would never trade my 05 LE I like the solid color look. If it was solid white with black wheels and frame I would be all over it.

biggrin.gif
Sorry BT, putting it in the local paper for 10,200.00 with the mods.
What mods do you have?
rock.gif

Just curious with the asking price.
wow.gif

The Busa needs some color changes in it's scheme to break up t he lines of the bike. She looks to fat and plain with a single color on it.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Sorry BT, putting it in the local paper for 10,200.00 with the mods.
What mods do you have?
rock.gif

Just curious with the asking price.  
wow.gif
Mods are exhaust, pair, air filter, airbox, sliders. I live in a high dollar area and they are selling for alot more than what I am looking to get for mine. Just the money in the area I guess.

Back