06 LE

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
seen the new 06 LE today and was not that inpressed with it the pic on suzuki site makes it look better than it did.
think it would look alot better just white take all the gray off of it, maybe with a chrome or colored kanji. asked them how much otd 11500.00, that is in del city, oklahoma

i love the look
smile.gif

i thought i did i was going over there to buy it but when i saw it i decided to keep mine

i agree they look slightly different from the suzuki website..
i like the website picture better.

i do like the complete silver wheels on this year LE vs past years just "accented" look

yea i know that bartlesville will have them cheaper i was in del city this week and they said they would have one on friday so i looked i told them i could buy it cheaper and they didnt care

Does anyone know if the majority of the silver color is decals or paint? Maybe it wouldn't be that hard to get it all white??

<!--EDIT|gstspeedster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133633679 -->

seen the new 06 LE today and was not that inpressed with it the pic on suzuki site makes it look better than it did.
think it would look alot better just white take all the gray off of it, maybe with a chrome or colored kanji. asked them how much otd 11500.00, that is in del city, oklahoma
Is that a metallic white or just plain?

I to am not sold on the new LE, I like my 04LE much better. The red just jumps out at you.

Back