Got rear-ended

You got "rear-ended" in your cage?

I hope they told you they'd respect you in the morning.

Charles stop giving this guy the "glass half full" BS and go after his a$$ before he sells that info to one of his cousins and you are stuck.

Sorry, I feel better.

In this situation what happens to Jose? Did the cop write him a ticket? Did he get arrested? Can you demand some sort of payment right then and there? What else could have been done to secure you are able to get in touch with him again?
rock.gif
So mad about this kinda krap because if you or I did something even have as ignorant we would be in Jail or fined to the hilt! But people who have no insurance, no legit license, give you a fake ID or phone # ... also probly get welfare or some other free $ from you and I, MONTHLY!
mad.gif

sad.gif
 dood that blows AZZ chunks

I hope you got all the info on Jose....even if you sue his azz, if he doesn't have any dough
you might not be able to collect anything
mad.gif

Charles stop giving this guy the "glass half full" BS and go after his a$$ before he sells that info to one of his cousins and you are stuck.

Sorry, I feel better.
Glass is definately empty now!
mad.gif

I'll file a lawsuit and pester the cop and DA to file charges for no insurance and providing false ID to a cop.

But I ain't gonna get any money out of him.... No matter what I do...

In this situation what happens to Jose? Did the cop write him a ticket? Did he get arrested?  Can you demand some sort of payment right then and there? What else could have been done to secure you are able to get in touch with him again?
rock.gif
So mad about this kinda krap because if you or I did something even have as ignorant we would be in Jail or fined to the hilt! But people who have no insurance, no legit license, give you a fake ID or phone # ... also probly get welfare or some other free $ from you and I,  MONTHLY!
mad.gif
Yup, the lesson I learned this time around was to immediately check the guy's phone # there, right in front of him. So when the number comes back discconected you know right then and there!!
mad.gif

Man I wish I had thought of that at the time...

mad.gif

Why would the DMV issue a liscence to someone with 00000 as a zip code? I mean they are the government and if something is "odd" shouldn't they catch it then and there. DMV should be a line of defense against shid like this. I think VA mentiond something along these lines of the system is broken at the top...or some such brilliant observation. Prime example. The DMV should be doing what it can to weed these people out of/off of the roads.

Why would the DMV issue a liscence to someone with 00000 as a zip code?  I mean they are the government and if something is "odd" shouldn't they catch it then and there.  DMV should be a line of defense against shid like this.  I think VA mentiond something along these lines of the system is broken at the top...or some such brilliant observation.  Prime example.  The DMV should be doing what it can to weed these people out of/off of the roads.
It was a fake license not issued by the DMV.

Just another example of why people have issues with illegal aliens.

No way to say for sure "Jose" was an illegal but if he had a fake ID, no insurance, did not want the cops called, disconnected phone number. I would bet money he was illegal.

And ask Rich. I dont gamble....

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152597785 -->

sad.gif
 dood that blows AZZ chunks

I hope you got all the info on Jose....even if you sue his azz, if he doesn't have any dough
you might not be able to collect anything
mad.gif
I got his info, but its looking like its all fake.

Checking the DL#  and plate # is next.
I got screwed on a similar situation, fake paperwork and he had his vehicle towed.

I had uninsured motorist coverage...but it didn't cover all the damage
mad.gif

mad.gif

Took 2 photos with my cell, I missed getting the guy completely with this shot, but still enough enough for me to ID him.

Look at my rear bumper, can't even tell there's at least $700 worth of damages...

1.1.JPG

Back