Got new leathers today!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well, found a deal too good to pass up. I have been looking for leathers for a while now, and found some a cycle gear I really liked. Here is the link to what I bought Link to Pants I also purchased the matching leather jacket that zips to the pants. I never knew how heavy full leather gear was. This is my first set of full gear in the almost 20 years I have been riding. My question is, how long does it take to break in new leather. This stuff is stiff! Now with boots, pants, and a jacket, I am set, cant wait for Hallet Raceway to open back up.

nice gear
beerchug.gif

Depends on the grade of leather and the style of riding you do. I don't know much about the Frank Thomas stuff but if your a straight up commuter...it'll take a while.
My Berik/MotoGP suit required almost no break-in.

Yes, you will feel all bundled up at first, but you will get used to it. I always wear full leather and it took me a bit to feel comfortable in it. Now I feel naked if I dont have it on.
I will take a bunch of rides to feel better.
Wear it to bed with ya!
laugh.gif

Looks like some nice stuff! Don't know how long it will take to break in, but it will be a while.

Thanks wizard, already had those! I got the jacket for 115.00 instead of the 250.00. That is what made the deal for me. This is quality stuff, and I was already told I couldnt wear them to bed!
argue.gif

nice set-up
beerchug.gif
it takes a little while to get used to wearing full leather gear but like brendanp said, it feels weird not to have it on once you get used to it...she just won't let you wear yours to bed until she gets hers to match
laugh.gif

nice set-up
beerchug.gif
it takes a little while to get used to wearing full leather gear but like brendanp said, it feels weird not to have it on once you get used to it...she just won't let you wear yours to bed until she gets hers to match
laugh.gif
Dunno dude, the time it takes to get in and out of leather could put it on the list for forms of contraception...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wear it everywhere. You get lots of attention at malls and grocery stores!

--Wag--

nice set-up
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
I already tried that, she doest want me to wear them to bed. Now if she were in full leather, watch out now!

I sent Goodluck up there too, I hope he finds what he was looking for. Your right guys, hard to beat the price! You have to get quality gear, and you usually get what you pay for, but I really like this stuff.

Back