Got my Scala

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Just got my Scala Q2 in the mail :thumbsup: I am optimistic an hopeful that I didn't just throw my money away like on the Chatterboxs

Shopped for the cheapest price just in case it sucked 139.00 to the door.

scala.jpg

Good luck, the MP3 feature is worthless, the factory admitted as much. Apparently you have to have an Mp3 player with some enhanced sound, otherwise you won't hear a thing.

Understandably, the system does so much more, but that was one of the added benefits that led me to buy it.

Good luck, the MP3 feature is worthless, the factory admitted as much. Apparently you have to have an Mp3 player with some enhanced sound, otherwise you won't hear a thing.

Understandably, the system does so much more, but that was one of the added benefits that led me to buy it.

Me too :down:

The chatterbox sounded great with my MP3 but bike to bike was worthless an phone was even worse than worthless Hopefully the phone will be at least use able if not another bunch of money just got flushed :down:

let me finish installing an try it out before wrapping it in C4 an sending it back to them :laugh::laugh: JK

Back